Swiss Styled Cycling Top

Kiwichick

Oct 18, 2003
Hi all

I am wondering if anyone knows the brand and/or whereabouts of a Swiss styled cycling top I saw when I was in Switzerland last year. I should've bought when I saw it but decided not to and now regret it. Sorry about my vague references but it was red, black and white with the siwss cross (white) in the centre of the front (& back?) of jersey. I really appreciate any help anyone can give me (p.s it is not the Assos swiss federation team jersey). Thanks again :) Cheers Kiwichick

Kiwichick said:
Hi all

I am wondering if anyone knows the brand and/or whereabouts of a Swiss styled cycling top I saw when I was in Switzerland last year. I should've bought when I saw it but decided not to and now regret it. Sorry about my vague references but it was red, black and white with the siwss cross (white) in the centre of the front (& back?) of jersey. I really appreciate any help anyone can give me (p.s it is not the Assos swiss federation team jersey). Thanks again :) Cheers Kiwichick
Have you tried Google/Google Image Search? This might be able to help you track it down...

Kiwichick said:
Hi all

Maybe it was an older Swiss federation jersey. I think the only Swiss bike clothing top brand is assos, but I may be wrong.
You could try here: www.veloplus.ch they have many bike clothing, maybe you can find it.

Bullseye_blam said:
Have you tried Google/Google Image Search? This might be able to help you track it down...
Thanks for suggestion but because my details are so vague I could end up searching for days - will keep trying and see what I can find. Cheers Kiwichick

frenk said:
Maybe it was an older Swiss federation jersey. I think the only Swiss bike clothing top brand is assos, but I may be wrong.
You could try here: www.veloplus.ch they have many bike clothing, maybe you can find it.
Thanks for your suggestion - I have looked through some of the veloplus website but have had no luck so far - I also have trouble because I cant read swiss german :eek:) Thanks for your help Cheers Kiwichick

Good looking top !

Assos are great quality. Got a pair of their knicks. Bit pricey but worth the purchase !

You can buy the Aussie national top. You would be a real hit in Kiwi land !

ha, ha.

Seeya