switching tire sizes...

I'm sad to see that nobody is really taking you seriously here. I think what you want to do is very
easily accomplished. All you need to do is get hold of rollers with a resistance unit and mount them
backwards from your rearwheel. If you adjust the distance between the front and back rollers you'll
have your rear wheel and the B.O.B wheel on the rollers. Now just load her up and go.

If you intend to get serious about this I suggest you get two rollers and mount them together as
one unit. This may take a bit of welding but I'm certain it would be a piece of cake for a man of
your calibre.

--
Replace the dots to reply

Perre