Syd: WTD, Cheap / Free Mountain Bike

kparker

Guest
Hi

I know it's a long shot, but I'm looking for a cheap / free mountain bike,
to take 26 inch wheels, with a frame to suit a 6 foot guy.

It doesnt have to be complete, frame fork and cranks are all I need really,
though if it is complete it's a bonus!

I can pick up within 25k's of the sydney CBD!

I can be contacted at kjparker @ iinet . net . au

Thanks again!

Keith

Are you aware of FreeCycle? Many groups in Sydney.

http://www.freecycle.org/

Steve = : ^ )

kparker:

--
Steve = : ^ )

On Mon, 12 May 2008 21:19:44 +0000, Steve Ball wrote:

> Are you aware of FreeCycle? Many groups in Sydney.
>
> http://www.freecycle.org/

There is also a group called RecycleIt.
There was a falling out between various sydney list mangers and the new
controllers of Freecycle, so they set it up.

terryc:

> On Mon, 12 May 2008 21:19:44 +0000, Steve Ball wrote:
>
>> Are you aware of FreeCycle? Many groups in Sydney.
>>
>> http://www.freecycle.org/

> There is also a group called RecycleIt.
> There was a falling out between various sydney list mangers and the new
> controllers of Freecycle, so they set it up.

Thanks, I'd missed all of that.
--
Steve = : ^ )

On Tue, 13 May 2008 16:13:47 +1000, David Springthrope wrote:

> The one I was thinking about as being not as well used was in fact
> http://www.e-cycled.com

If it isn't full of begging (wanted) posts like the others are/were, then
it would be highly preferrable.

On Tue, 13 May 2008 19:11:36 +1000, terryc <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Tue, 13 May 2008 16:13:47 +1000, David Springthrope wrote:
>
>> The one I was thinking about as being not as well used was in fact
>> http://www.e-cycled.com

>If it isn't full of begging (wanted) posts like the others are/were, then
>it would be highly preferrable.

I only ever used Sydney North ReUseIt in the past to get rid of things prior to
a house move, but I was put off by the cheap-**** don't want to spend money on
anything freeloaders putting in orders for just about everything.

Thanks, I have subscribed to those, lets see what eventuates!

I got some other stuff to get rid of as well... Might be a good way...

news:C44EF190.221B8%[email protected]...