Sydney goat?

Random Data

Guest
On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:53:33 +1000, beerwolf wrote:

> My local bottleshop has stopped selling Mountain Goat stubbies.
> Anyone know somewhere not too far from inner west, that sells them?

I'm fairly sure I've seen it at Dan Murphy's in both Hornsby and
Thornleigh. Not inner west, but is there a Dan Murphy's at Marrickville or
Broadway? Can't think of any other shopping centres that might have one
off the top of my head.

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

My local bottleshop has stopped selling Mountain Goat stubbies.
Anyone know somewhere not too far from inner west, that sells them?

--
beerwolf (remove numbers from email address)

Random Data wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:53:33 +1000, beerwolf wrote:
>
>> My local bottleshop has stopped selling Mountain Goat stubbies.
>> Anyone know somewhere not too far from inner west, that sells them?

> I'm fairly sure I've seen it at Dan Murphy's in both Hornsby and
> Thornleigh. Not inner west, but is there a Dan Murphy's at Marrickville or
> Broadway? Can't think of any other shopping centres that might have one
> off the top of my head.

Thanks for that. Closest Dan Murphy's is at Strathfield.
It was a pleasant Saturday afternoon ride over there after the rain
stopped, and yes, they sell Pale Ale and Hightail.

This might be the excuse I need to buy that bike trailer ....

--
beerwolf (remove numbers from email address)