Sydney to Gold Coast

Tasnvs

Guest
Hi I am hoping to cycle from Sydney to Gold Coast next summer pulling a
Bob bike trailer and camping taking about a month. I would like to know
the following.

1. What is the best route to take from Sydney International Airport.

2. What is the best route between Sydney - Gold Coast.

3. Can I just stop and camp anywhere, or is it at camping grounds only
any advise would be appreciated

Norm

Tasnvs wrote:
> Hi I am hoping to cycle from Sydney to Gold Coast next summer pulling a
> Bob bike trailer and camping taking about a month. I would like to know
> the following.

Basically, we need more details.
Do you want to spend time in Sydney or just get out of the place?

Beach crawl or forests?
Time table?

> 1. What is the best route to take from Sydney
> International Airport.

Train to Cowan, Windsor or (I do not know which is best for northern
beaches and ferry across to pearl beach)

If you really want to bicycle through Syndey, get the bicycle maps from
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au /somewhere.

> 2. What is the best route between Sydney - Gold Coast.

Beach crawl or forests?

> 3. Can I just stop and camp anywhere, or is it at camping
> grounds only

> any advise would be appreciated

Have you tried googling/searching ths usenet? It has been discussed in
the past. There are also some web pages where peeps have described past
trips.