Syntace vs. Profile

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Joel Rose, May 30, 2003.

  1. Joel Rose

    Joel Rose Guest

    I am hoping to add aero bars to my road bike and I was looking for some advice. Which do you
    suggest: Syntace C2 Clip aero bar or the Profile Design Aerolite aero bars?? Both similar
    price points.

    Joel

    Tags:

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    "Joel Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I am hoping to add aero bars to my road bike and I was looking for some advice. Which do you
    > suggest: Syntace C2 Clip aero bar or the Profile Design Aerolite aero bars?? Both similar
    > price points.
    >
    > Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    >
    > Joel

    I have used both and find the syntace superior in comfort, stability, durability and personal fit.

    ken @ kauai

  3. Rivermist

    Rivermist Guest

    I have only used one kind, Profile Carbon Strike. I like them very much.

    "Joel Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I am hoping to add aero bars to my road bike and I was looking for some advice. Which do you
    > suggest: Syntace C2 Clip aero bar or the Profile
    Design
    > Aerolite aero bars?? Both similar price points.
    >
    > Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    >
    > Joel

  4. Gwydion

    Gwydion Guest

    I has Profile SuperStrike (?) and they worked well for me. But I recently changed to the Syntace
    C2s, and I think they work as well and are more comfortable.

    Rivermist wrote:

    > I have only used one kind, Profile Carbon Strike. I like them very much.
    >
    > "Joel Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I am hoping to add aero bars to my road bike and I was looking for some advice. Which do you
    > > suggest: Syntace C2 Clip aero bar or the Profile
    > Design
    > > Aerolite aero bars?? Both similar price points.
    > >
    > > Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    > >
    > > Joel

  5. [email protected] (Mike) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    >> I have used both and find the syntace superior in comfort, stability,
    > durability and personal fit.
    >
    > ken @ kauai

    Ditto.

  6. Mark Hickey