Synthetic Telepathy

Ski man

Dec 12, 2005
"Temporal lobe stimulation"can evoke the feeling of a presence, disorientation, and perceptual irregularities.It can activate images stored in the subject's memory, including nightmares and monsters that are normally

suppressed.
Contemporary neuroscience suggests the existence of fundamental algorithms by which all sensory transduction is translated into an intrinsic, brain-specific code.
Direct stimulation of these codes within the human temporal or limbic
cortices by applied electromagnetic patterns may require energy levels which are within the range of both geomagnetic activity and contemporary communication networks.

HOW TO PRODUCE THAT:

Electronic implants are actually one of the older forms of electronic
mind control technology.Implants can either receive instructions via
radio signals, passing them to the brain,or,can be interrogated via
external radio signals to read brain activity at a distance.
Incorporation this technology into satellite communications allowed them to follow someone in a very wide region in the earth who is supposed to have a very high level of intelligence through his voice tag issued by the vibration of the vocal cords.
it is possible,using super computers,to analyse human emotional EEG patterns that the satellite has defined and replicate them, then store these "emotion signature clusters" on another computer and, at will, emotional state in a human being.
These clusters are then transmitted by the satellite and will silently trigger the occurrence of the same basic emotion in another human being!"
This process like a combination between the activity of 2 nervous system,my nervous system is working and manage my body at the same time I receive another human being.