T-M slams Disco for Basso

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by CDAKIAHONDA, Nov 12, 2006.

1. CDAKIAHONDA

CDAKIAHONDA New Member

So is it righteousness or sour grapes that has T-Mobile slamming Disco for signing Basso?

Tags:

2. wolfix

wolfix New Member

In the soapbox we blame Lance or Bush for everything.

3. BillM

BillM New Member

Yes. Lance obviously is guilty of doping as he masterminded the signing of Basso and that shows that he has no integrity..blah blah.

4. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

And the first two posters on this thread to mention dubya or LA were.....? :D :D :D

5. CDAKIAHONDA

CDAKIAHONDA New Member

Forgetting the Anti-christ and Chemical Boy for a moment, Ivan gets to Disco and Jan is looking at the "minors." Should there be a "standard" standard for suspicion? Obviously it's "shooting" vs "falling" stars here in my opinion. T-M says that Basso should prove his "innocence." The teams had an agreement....

Save the "righteous" indignation for the aforementioned duo if you will (we can't help ourselves, after all). My favorite is CSC Bjarne's blather though, he's been "betrayed" by EVERYONE!(no righteousness, just indignation here.) We've entered the the era of race to the lab, the finish line is secondary. Who did win TdF, anyway??? Suspicion, proof...tests, arghhhh!

6. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

If you mean that Jan will settle for a small non-pro tour team then you are dillusional.
    This is not going to happen.
    The only thing holding him back is the suspicion and the crap that Basso will now endure.
    Jan will not settle for as team that will not give him the possibility of a win in the TDF.
    He will be in the US in about three weeks and it would not surprise me if he is training with a team somewhere before the holidays.

7. Wurm

Wurm New Member

LA just wants Basso b/c he wouldn't have to spent time training him in the finer arts of not getting caught. Wait a minnit!...Basso did get caught...sorta. The dog must've ate his homework that day. :rolleyes:

Haven't been over to cyclingnews.com for awhile. Guess I'll have to read up on the latest scandal...