T-Mobile household

Van Hoorebeeck

Guest
They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach. In Murcia Pevenage wasn't
allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a lift among the Spanish teams. This situation is funny
and bizarre, but it is bound to give significant problems once. Let's hope for Jan this doesn't
happen in July. Yet then it is most likely to happen of course....

Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
> They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach. In Murcia Pevenage wasn't
> allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a lift among the Spanish teams.

Ouch. That couldn't have felt good.

in article [email protected], Robert Chung at
[email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 1:36 AM:

> Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
>> They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach. In Murcia Pevenage wasn't
>> allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a lift among the Spanish teams.
>
> Ouch. That couldn't have felt good.

He hitched a ride with Kelme, specifically... perhaps Pevenage would benefit by making a personal
contribution so Kelme can ride the TdF. :)

-Sonarrat.

I was just watching the 2003 Tour and in the final TT
Pevenage was riding about a car-length off of Ullrich's rear
wheel. It was freaking Jan out and Rudy wasn't smart enough
to pick up on that.

I can see why he would be persona non grata in any
reasonable world.

news:BC6E5B86.1D06%[email protected]...