T-Mobile household

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Van Hoorebeeck, Mar 5, 2004.

  1. They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach. In Murcia Pevenage wasn't
    allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a lift among the Spanish teams. This situation is funny
    and bizarre, but it is bound to give significant problems once. Let's hope for Jan this doesn't
    happen in July. Yet then it is most likely to happen of course....

    Tags:

  2. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
    > They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach. In Murcia Pevenage wasn't
    > allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a lift among the Spanish teams.

    Ouch. That couldn't have felt good.

  3. Sonarrat

    Sonarrat Guest

    in article [email protected], Robert Chung at
    [email protected] wrote on 3/5/04 1:36 AM:

    > Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
    >> They had to accept 'traitor' Pevenage back as Ullrich's personal coach. In Murcia Pevenage wasn't
    >> allowed in the team cars, he has to beg for a lift among the Spanish teams.
    >
    > Ouch. That couldn't have felt good.

    He hitched a ride with Kelme, specifically... perhaps Pevenage would benefit by making a personal
    contribution so Kelme can ride the TdF. :)

    -Sonarrat.

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    I was just watching the 2003 Tour and in the final TT
    Pevenage was riding about a car-length off of Ullrich's rear
    wheel. It was freaking Jan out and Rudy wasn't smart enough
    to pick up on that.

    I can see why he would be persona non grata in any
    reasonable world.

    news:BC6E5B86.1D06%[email protected]...