T-Mobile starts to implode!

You know, I hate to lump him in there with the rest of the E. Germans, but I'd be surprised in Uwe Raab wasn't doping. His brother too.

ad9898 said:
mmm well i reckon in 96 his blood was so thick that if he had cut himself he wouldn't of bled.....so i reckon 96 sounds about right give or take the odd one :D
You are right. In hotel, teams installed home-bike for their riders ! Hotel manager were surprise : TDF too hard ? No, they need to train during the night!

Serafino said:
Any more news on this CH?
Just that what I posted. But news is coming in fast, I am looking to a talkshow with Aldag, federation officials and prof Bannenberg (the women who started the fraud case against Ullrich in Bonn).

Interesting news is that the state prosecution of Bonn is considering to close the Ullrich case because they are not sure anymore that TM did not know what was going on and in that case it would not be fraud.

cyclingheroes said:
the state prosecution of Bonn is considering to close the Ullrich case because they are not sure anymore that TM did not know what was going on and in that case it would not be fraud.

CH - this is litmus test.

TMO last June attempted to paint the picture that whatever was going on with Ullrich/Sevilla and OP, had nothing to do with them (TMO)
TMO made a big issue of how it's house was going to be in order starting at 2006 TDF.
This week you have TMO doctors saying that they supplied EPO to the team in the 1990's.

If TMO (the business) did know about this - then this is really serious.

cyclingheroes said:
Interesting news is that the state prosecution of Bonn is considering to close the Ullrich case because they are not sure anymore that TM did not know what was going on and in that case it would not be fraud.
That always seemed to be a lame case to me. The obvious defense for Ullrich was to claim that the team knew. It should have taken a complaint from T-Mob to get the ball rolling, not some random professor who had no knowledge of what kind of understanding might have existed between Ullrich and team staff.

limerickman said:
Walter Godefoot is sweating bullets about now. Will the chain of knowledge end with him or does he implicate people higher up?

limerickman said:
CH - this is litmus test.

TMO last June attempted to paint the picture that whatever was going on with Ullrich/Sevilla and OP, had nothing to do with them (TMO)
TMO made a big issue of how it's house was going to be in order starting at 2006 TDF.
This week you have TMO doctors saying that they supplied EPO to the team in the 1990's.

I am pretty sure they did know about it.

I've always wondered how much they knew about OP (i.e. did blood doping as a practice replace EPO given testing protocols) and did the teams "set up" the network or act as liasons to Fuentes.

Hard to believe that Jan, Basso, etc., on their own volition and without any assistance got the idea, concurrently, to work with Fuentes.

To say that the teams were ignorant of such a large network speaks of willful blindness or utter incompetence.

Looks like Wiesenhof is stopping sponsorship due to the scandals. How many more sponsors will call it a day?

Bro Deal said:
Udo Bolts just resigned from Gerolsteiner.

Oh dear, oh dear.

I was a Bolts fan during his career.
He does deserve a scintilla of credit for at admitting it.

At this rate Camezind is actually starting to go up in my estimation.

limerickman said:
Oh dear, oh dear.

I was a Bolts fan during his career.
He does deserve a scintilla of credit for at admitting it.

At this rate Camezind is actually starting to go up in my estimation.
Qäul dich du sau!

That was what Udo said when Ulle had problems in the Vosges mountains in 97. I gues the bottle i have with that remark will be a collectors item soon.

The question is what will happen next. Godefroot told the German newspaper Die Welt that he will make an anouncement soon.

cyclingheroes said:
The question is what will happen next. Godefroot told the German newspaper Die Welt that he will make an anouncement soon.
Jeebus! The whole of German cycling is falling apart. When do the other countries and their riders get what is coming to them?

Serafino said:
How could they have lost their way after leaving USPS/DC?

Sure, after they themselves, being less talented than LA, to to assume leadership of their own teams, they succumbed to temptations.

cyclingheroes said:
That was what Udo said when Ulle had problems in the Vosges mountains in 97. I gues the bottle i have with that remark will be a collectors item soon.

Qäul dich du sau!
You spotted it, CH!

As regards Goodefroot, I wonder what he's going to say.

limerickman said:
As regards Goodefroot, I wonder what he's going to say.

...at a guess... doping doesn't exsit ? What we need now is confessions of non-doping seeing now everyone had or has been doping....

One question; The Germans are all coming out... what of the rest ?