T-shirts for spring

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Thediff, Apr 11, 2003.

  1. Thediff

    Thediff Guest

    Just my monthly reminder to check out my selection of tshirts for almost any type of bent.
    http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff2 and help promote this great form of activity and transportation.
    Thanks for all who have supported this venture. Larry 2bent in Leduc

    Tags:

  2. I think this summarizes rather well what bent riding is all about: http://www.copyleft.net/item.pht-
    ml?dynamic=1&referer=%2Fthumbs.phtml%3Fcategory_id%3D1&page=product_311_front.phtml

    The little penguin on the back side adds a nice geeky air. I'm happy to have my shirt in navy blue.

  3. "thediff" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Just my monthly reminder to check out my selection of tshirts for almost any type of bent.
    > http://www.cafeshops.com/thediff2 and help promote this great form of activity and transportation.
    > Thanks for all who have supported this venture. Larry 2bent in Leduc

    I tried several times to order. Is this business making sales in California? Or closed for weekends?
    I've gotta have a hat and a long sleeve T-shirt!

    Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.