TA Alize track chainset

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Zog The Undeniable, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. Just out of interest, the chainline with the recommended 103mm TA BB is
    46.5mm. The bad news: this is 4.5mm more than most track hubs, which
    won't line up with it properly. The good news: this is perfect for a
    Goldtec track hub.

    The chainset and BB were 160g lighter than the ones originally fitted to
    my Fuji Track (mostly down to the BB). Not a bad weight saving, but not
    as impressive as the 250g I lost by changing the tyres.

    Tags:

  2. Pete W

    Pete W Guest

    Zog The Undeniable wrote:
    > Just out of interest, the chainline with the recommended 103mm TA BB is
    > 46.5mm. The bad news: this is 4.5mm more than most track hubs, which
    > won't line up with it properly. The good news: this is perfect for a
    > Goldtec track hub.
    >
    > The chainset and BB were 160g lighter than the ones originally fitted to
    > my Fuji Track (mostly down to the BB). Not a bad weight saving, but not
    > as impressive as the 250g I lost by changing the tyres.

    It should line up correctly with a standard 120mm OLN track hub (not
    like C+ state that 125mm is standard track hub dimensions)