TA Alize track chainset

Zog The Undeniable

Guest
Just out of interest, the chainline with the recommended 103mm TA BB is
46.5mm. The bad news: this is 4.5mm more than most track hubs, which
won't line up with it properly. The good news: this is perfect for a
Goldtec track hub.

The chainset and BB were 160g lighter than the ones originally fitted to
my Fuji Track (mostly down to the BB). Not a bad weight saving, but not
as impressive as the 250g I lost by changing the tyres.

Zog The Undeniable wrote:
> Just out of interest, the chainline with the recommended 103mm TA BB is
> 46.5mm. The bad news: this is 4.5mm more than most track hubs, which
> won't line up with it properly. The good news: this is perfect for a
> Goldtec track hub.
>
> The chainset and BB were 160g lighter than the ones originally fitted to
> my Fuji Track (mostly down to the BB). Not a bad weight saving, but not
> as impressive as the 250g I lost by changing the tyres.

It should line up correctly with a standard 120mm OLN track hub (not
like C+ state that 125mm is standard track hub dimensions)