Tabor saddle

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. I came across this...

    http://www.x64.com/b/details.html

    It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a safety pin.
    Maybe it's a development of the Pedersen idea for standard bikes? Does it work?

    Colin

    Tags:

  2. Colin Blackburn wrote:

    >I came across this...
    >
    >http://www.x64.com/b/details.html
    >
    >It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a safety pin.
    >Maybe it's a development of the Pedersen idea for standard bikes?

    Oe-er missus, I think I'll stick to my Pedersen thank you very much :))

    Regards

    Philip Thornton-Evison

  3. >http://www.x64.com/b/details.html

    >It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a safety pin.

    Looks like one slip off the saddle & voila! instant vascetomy!

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    > >http://www.x64.com/b/details.html
    > >
    > >It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a
    > >safety pin.
    >
    > Looks like one slip off the saddle & voila! instant vascetomy!

    Maybe these saddles are on the free bikes they are giving away in India?

    Colin

  5. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    > > >http://www.x64.com/b/details.html
    > > >
    > > >It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a
    > > >safety pin.
    > >
    > > Looks like one slip off the saddle & voila! instant vascetomy!
    >
    > Maybe these saddles are on the free bikes they are giving away in India?
    >
    > Colin

    I bought one similar to this at a boot sale. It weighed quite a bit so I imagine the Brompton it's
    on in the pictures is even heavier than normal. The leather was so thick I wondered if it came from
    some other animal than a cow! I didn't try it but made a profit on ebay so some people like them.