Tabor saddle

Colin Blackburn

Guest
I came across this...

http://www.x64.com/b/details.html

It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a safety pin.
Maybe it's a development of the Pedersen idea for standard bikes? Does it work?

Colin

Colin Blackburn wrote:

>I came across this...
>
>http://www.x64.com/b/details.html
>
>It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a safety pin.
>Maybe it's a development of the Pedersen idea for standard bikes?

Oe-er missus, I think I'll stick to my Pedersen thank you very much :))

Regards

Philip Thornton-Evison

>http://www.x64.com/b/details.html
>
>It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a safety pin.

Looks like one slip off the saddle & voila! instant vascetomy!

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

> > >http://www.x64.com/b/details.html
> > >
> > >It looks like the result of a nasty accident between a Brooks saddle, a paperclip and a
> > >safety pin.
> >
> > Looks like one slip off the saddle & voila! instant vascetomy!
>
> Maybe these saddles are on the free bikes they are giving away in India?
>
> Colin

I bought one similar to this at a boot sale. It weighed quite a bit so I imagine the Brompton it's
on in the pictures is even heavier than normal. The leather was so thick I wondered if it came from
some other animal than a cow! I didn't try it but made a profit on ebay so some people like them.