Take that! You smelly Fifi la Phew!

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:27:53 -0500, "Nancy Young"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> That's what worried me, I think maybe my perfume would get around,
> too. Opium. I also wore a mens cologne on occasion, that wasn't
> as strong. Named something that made me think of tweed.

English Leather?

Carol

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Dee Randall" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > When I lived in Marin County and drove into SF, before the Larkspur

Ferry
> > went into operation, one week I decided to take a bus into town that

week.
> > I almost fainted about 1 minute into the ride from the perfume. In

fact,
> > I'm making myself sick just thinking about it. Back to the freeway I

went,
> > in bumper to bumper traffic which was one heckuva lot better than the
> > perfume. It was the year that one particular perfume was so popular and

it
> > smelled to me EXACTLY like bug spray; everyone was wearing it. To this

day,
> > I really think it was.
> > Dee Dee

> I think it was called "Poison".

Oh, you mean "Poisson"! Often used to cover up the stench of rotting fish.
Works a treat.

Shaun aRe

"Damsel in dis Dress" <[email protected]> wrote
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:27:53 -0500, "Nancy Young"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> That's what worried me, I think maybe my perfume would get around,
>> too. Opium. I also wore a mens cologne on occasion, that wasn't
>> as strong. Named something that made me think of tweed.

> English Leather?

Drove me nuts, I finally had to look it up, Carol ... Devin.
Whew. I can sleep now. (smile)

nancy