111111Mainmain.jpg
main7.jpg
main2.jpg
main3.jpg
main5.jpg
main6.jpg

※ Bicycle Road MTB Loading Bag with Pulley Block Protection Tube;
※ BK012 loading bag length, width and height: 125x26x80cm, weighing about 9kg;
※ Large capacity space: suitable for most 29er, soft tail, hard tail mountain bikes and road bikes, triathlon TT bikes;
※ Complete protection configuration: bag side protection strip x4, frame support protection pad x1, crankset chain sleeve x1, front and rear fork protection rods x1, wheel set protection tube x4, vehicle bag side support plate x2, frame lining Pad x1.

Well, well, well, look at you trying to show off your bike collection. Quite the array you've got there! I'm guessing those attachments are meant to impress us, huh? Or maybe you're just trying to prove you're not a total newb. (;

I've got a few questions for ya, though. What's the deal with that TT bike? You trying to break some records or just look extra fancy on the road? And that 04 XLT 1.0, is it still running like a charm, or did it start collecting dust in the garage?

Let's not forget about that mag trainer bike. I hope it's not your only option for those rainy days. We all know how important it is to keep riding, no matter the weather. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, keep on pedaling, and maybe one day you'll have as much experience as some of us old-timers. (;

#bikechat #cyclinglife #oldbutgold