take your IRAQ messages elsewhere

Earl The Bent B

Guest
Please let's keep on our subjects only on this NG

Recumbents and etc only please

Thank you Earl GRR,RANS V2 Ti-Rush

Iraq IS bent related...in that Oil = automobiles = big heavy air polluting things that run us off
the road. I didn't start this thread, but I don't object to it popping up now and then. You also
have to remember that America is preoccupied with oil and if Oil is rationed...bents will become
suddenly more popular...which is good of course, but oil goes into making a bent, so prices will
rise too...which is bad. Iraq is as bent connected as the environment/weather is connected to what
we ride IMHO "Earl The Bent Brat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Please let's keep on our subjects only on this NG
>
> Recumbents and etc only please
>
> Thank you Earl GRR,RANS V2 Ti-Rush

Lest we forget. Martin Krieg set up this newgroup. We owe him our attention.
--
Bill "Pop Pop" Patterson Retired and riding my Linear and our M5 tandem.

> You also have to remember that America is preoccupied with oil and if

Would that match your preoccupation with America?

Bill Patterson wrote:
> Lest we forget. Martin Krieg set up this newgroup. We owe him our attention.

So he can spam it forever (with what I believe are bikeway ideas that harm cycling) and never post
any real messages and I have to like it?

Why is that Bill? If Martin was abducted by aliens tonight would the newsgroup disappear? I have
little patience for that Vandeman guy and his absurd philosophy and don't have much respect for
someone that propagates his nonsense. "Bill Patterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Lest we forget. Martin Krieg set up this newgroup. We owe him our attention.
> --
> Bill "Pop Pop" Patterson Retired and riding my Linear and our M5 tandem.

"Bill Patterson" skrev...
> Lest we forget. Martin Krieg set up this newgroup. We owe him our attention.

- Vollt Ihr den totalen Krieg!?
- Nein danke.

Mr. Krieg is safe in my killfilter for spamming and crossposting.

N.

In article <[email protected]>, harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com says...
> ...If Martin was abducted by aliens tonight...

One could only wish. And if it were so would the aliens be Martians?

- Bellaire, TX USA -

darn it....supposed to be talKing, not taling...I hate when that happens
> Hey, U taling to me?
> --------------------------
> "MLB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > > You also have to remember that America is preoccupied with oil and if
> >
> > Would that match your preoccupation with America?

> Vollt Ihr den totalen Krieg!?
> - Nein danke.

Ich interessiere nicht mich fur ihn auch nicht. Wer interessiert sich, wem diese Gruppe begann?

He resides in my kill file as well

Derek

harv wrote:

> Hey Earl, where's your Sunset?

I understand that Earl sold his Sunset to a rider in the Chicagoland area [1]. I think Earl is more
of a LWB person than a lowracer person.

With all the Sunsets in the Chicagoland area and the Rev. Bruce Gordon's and mine in "Downstate", I
believe that over half the Sunsets made are in Illinois.

Tom Sherman - Sunset with custom steering by Earl Russell Quad Cities USA (Illinois side)