Taking a Dig Cam To Take Photo's

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]... <snip>

> I still feel it (beer helps though).

Oh, and another thing. Since you address is all public now, shall I pop a couple of Percocet in the
mail to you? Got a big ol' bottle...

Matt (been off the 'cet this week, but may fall of the wagon tonight)

On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 10:12:03 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 19:32:33 -0800, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
>
>> I still feel it (beer helps though).
>
>When doesn't it?

When you're pulled over at a sobrity checkpoint.

On 5 Dec 2003 09:16:16 -0800, The Ogre wrote:

> I agree with Pete, I use a lightweight hip pack but no other precations than that.

Same here, though I also put the camera in a lightly-padded camera case (inside the hip pack).

> The worst damage my camera has taken is when it was out of the bag and I dropped it.

Me too. I since have always attached the strap to something (along with the way I normally attach it
to myself). Always good to have a backup.

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor