I've got a *much* comfier set of riding positions available to me. All
finished off with fsck off orange bar tape. No photos at the moment because
the camera appears to be hiding. Stay tuned...

On 2006-02-17, Resound (aka Bruce)
> Wheeee! I am t3h 1337 bik3 haxx0r! I swapped the drop bars and brifters for
> bullhorns, non-STI brake levers and bar-cons today. An unmitigated success
> and I'm rather pleased. The non-indexed shifter for the front derailleur is
> very nice indeed. (*flips bird at balky indexed brifter languishing in the
> shed* Who controls the horizontal now, huh?) I stop harder thanks to being
> able to grab the levers properly, even if travel is a little limited and
> I've got a *much* comfier set of riding positions available to me. All
> finished off with fsck off orange bar tape.

Stealth orange? You won't be able to find your bars, but the rest of
the bike is easy!

> No photos at the moment because
> the camera appears to be hiding. Stay tuned...

I found my wallet! It was on my seat at work. I panicked at first,
because I was expecting to find it on the desk, and couldn't see it.

--
TimC
My cats are forbidden from walking on my computer keyboard on the desk

TimC wrote:
> On 2006-02-17, Resound (aka Bruce)
>
>>Wheeee! I am t3h 1337 bik3 haxx0r! I swapped the drop bars and brifters for
>>bullhorns, non-STI brake levers and bar-cons today. An unmitigated success
>>and I'm rather pleased. The non-indexed shifter for the front derailleur is
>>very nice indeed. (*flips bird at balky indexed brifter languishing in the
>>shed* Who controls the horizontal now, huh?) I stop harder thanks to being
>>able to grab the levers properly, even if travel is a little limited and
>>I've got a *much* comfier set of riding positions available to me. All
>>finished off with fsck off orange bar tape.

> Stealth orange? You won't be able to find your bars, but the rest of
> the bike is easy!
>

>>No photos at the moment because
>>the camera appears to be hiding. Stay tuned...

> I found my wallet! It was on my seat at work. I panicked at first,
> because I was expecting to find it on the desk, and couldn't see it.

Oy Tim U going to Disc?