Taking the biscuit for topic changing

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Peter B, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    Over on uk.get-out-me-way (transport) someone posted a link to an article referring to American SUV
    (Sport Utility Vehicles or 4x4s) driver stereotypes, the next post was something to do with cyclists
    on pavements in London and so the thread continues. Just what is the relevence?

    Pete

    Tags:

  2. Peter B

    Peter B Guest

    "Richard Burton" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Peter B" <[email protected].com> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Over on uk.get-out-me-way (transport) someone posted a link to an
    article
    > > referring to American SUV (Sport Utility Vehicles or 4x4s) driver stereotypes, the next post was
    > > something to do with cyclists on
    pavements
    > in
    > > London and so the thread continues. Just what is the relevence?
    > >
    > > Pete
    > >

    > No relevance at all Pete, he just couldn't handle the fact that SUV
    drivers
    > had been found out, so had to change the subject. Pretty well average behaviour for one of these
    > personality-challenged drivers really.

    I think you touched a raw nerve there, the reels are a-smoking :)

    Pete