Taking Your Time On The Road

CAMPYBOB said:
Some day they will take away my guns
Well, you can make a ******** story about "you just spilled your cuppa on the floor" and you need the mop for a bit because you dont want to bother the janitor. Which for 2 euro per hour wont really give a sh^t and give it you.

Hack the ends of the mop poll.

There will probably be some sort of springs in either your bed or couch or chair inside your room. Take one that appears sturdy and packs a lot of strike force once tension-ed.

Take a ball point pen, or even better just the end of a small spoon. Attach to the spring.

Insert a shotgun slug (conveniently bought on-line from your I-Fraud, or even better narrow spread shells) in the mop pole. Have the Spring and "DIY-Hammer" fixture attached to the rear.

Wait until it goes 3am... There will be 1 or 2 guards and the night nurse.

Hit the "emergency" button on your bed. The door is gonna unlock but you will be waiting for it.

Either "neutralize" the guard-nurse or take him as hostage.

Make - shoot - take a nurse hostage - whatever your way out. Have a guy that you knew from the local "Paramilitary Wacko" group with a Dodge Viper waiting for you outside.

Congratulations! You are now famous and feeling like you're 21 again! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMNIITcTjo

Reactions: BrickTamland
Trust me, Campy - I deal with a lot of people in nursing homes professionally and have had to deal with it personally for elderly relatives - forget the home just do yourself a favor and use the gun when the time is right - those places are a nightmare.

Trust me, Campy - I deal with a lot of people in nursing homes professionally and have had to deal with it personally for elderly relatives - forget the home just do yourself a favor and use the gun when the time is right - those places are a nightmare.

MotownBikeBoy said:
Hiiiiii, MotownBikeBoy... :D

"-I am!-, in a world of Climbing!!!" :D

maxresdefault.jpg

It was a damp cool ride today but I think I would have taken the ride in a lot worse. It is my sons birthday and he is no longer around to participate so I ride a little for him each week. I even swore at a ******* dog for him today. Happy birthday son. You had a good ride today.

JH, it was a cool 53 degrees here, but sunny...and a 10-16 MPH headwind for the first 21 miles. A beautiful day! Happy Birthday to your son...he may be gone, but will never be forgotten.

MBB, my father died rather quickly from a massive coronary. My mother was sick for many months with cancer before she died. I know which way I would rather go out.

My paternal grandmother was in a local nursing home for almost 20 years and she absolutely loved everything about it except the semi-private room. Me? I've never seen a 'golden age' facility I want to spend more time at than for a short visit. One well placed shot to the bean...better than months or years of pain and suffering, but those are just brave words until the time comes.

With luck, we check out from our own beds, with a sharp mind...while sound asleep with those that love us close at hand. Or at least some ****ty young babe with plastic tits hoping she's in the last will & testament!

Yep , guys it has been a while now but still certain dates are a little more painful. Bob as you may know I watched my mom go slowly from Dementia. I wish you guys a quick and glorious death worthy of a warrior and if a young maiden be a part a part of the sequence... all the better.

Quality of care issues seem to be ubiquitous in profit-driven facilities - which is sad when you consider that patients pay the same kind of rates they would pay for a really nice hotel or resort. Not saying there aren't a few good facilities out there, but I hear a lot of horror stories.

Ah, the J. Howard Marshall exit strategy / death at an old age via blonde bimbo. Of course, the bimbo is only in it for love, it's never about money. Because hey, when you think of all the 80 something widowers out there scraping by on social security who are constantly hooking up with sorority girls ...

Yeah, that death requires serious cash.

I ride for health reasons. I need to be a lot healthier all the way around. But the reason I chose cycling instead of jogging is because I enjoy it.

I ride for health reasons. I need to be a lot healthier all the way around. But the reason I chose cycling instead of jogging is because I enjoy it.

CAMPYBOB said:
Or at least some ****ty young babe with plastic tits hoping she's in the last will & testament!
Alina this is CampyBob, CampyBob this is Alina.

Alina is Romanian and she has a degree in Mineral Resources and Mining. :D

alina-vacariu-252-1280x800.jpg

funny-cupid1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY

CAMPYBOB said:
I can go slowly after I'm dead.
Haha, so you like to speed on the road. I like that too, but I like to explore new places as well, not just make the distance, I like both aspects of cycling.

CAMPYBOB said:
and force me into some damned geriatric warehouse to 'care' for me
"I'm a friend of #Campybob, I was told that he is here, could I see him please?" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPt5mRAKTkM

You can see him but we always have to keep him heavily sedated. He took up a habit of biting and throwing feces.

jhuskey said:
You can see him but we always have to keep him heavily sedated. He took up a habit of biting and throwing feces.
I'll be back! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmKynWXqxTw

I think I would love to cycle slowly and not just for the sake of exercise, but to look at the beautiful time. Taking our time on the road is really lovely.

I usually like to go a little faster at times since I am currently trying to burn off as many calories as possible thanks to interval training, but if I am biking in a beautiful area, then I am not pressured to go as fast. I always feel like if you bike on the busier roads, you would be pressured to bike faster alongside cars and other bikers themselves.

I do take my time while riding, but by going faster I can get more miles in the time I take.

Volnix said:
I usually ride to blow off some steam and play with the GPS data later whilst drinking beer...

That usually involves going fast, but also stopping to make some pictures.

You know, pictures like these: :D (800Kb Limit??? I have a DSLR on the plans @JHuskey!!! <_< )

attachicon.gif
1.jpg

attachicon.gif
2.jpg
That's looking really nice. I also take a lot of pictures on my trips. I've had a DSLR for a few years now. I like taking my big telescopic lens with me to capture birds in the trees, or animals that I can't get close to. Strangely enough, I've only got a few pictures in my entire selection of photos that show my bike. I wonder why that is...