Tales Of The Smoking Monkey

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Garrison Hillia, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. dwmurphy

    dwmurphy Guest

    On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:18:34 +0000, Garrison Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Here's a subject that should be familiar to longtime riders of the Little Miami bike trail (part of
    >the Cross-Ohio Ohio To Erie bike trail):
    >
    >http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1997/01/13/loc_chimp.html

    I started riding after Sam was gone. My first run on the Little Miami trail was in the fall of 1999.
    We made a stop at the bar for coffee.

  3. On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 [email protected] wrote:

    > On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:18:34 +0000, Garrison Hilliard <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Here's a subject that should be familiar to longtime riders of the Little Miami bike trail (part
    > >of the Cross-Ohio Ohio To Erie bike trail):
    > >
    > >http://www.enquirer.com/editions/1997/01/13/loc_chimp.html
    >

    > I started riding after Sam was gone. My first run on the Little Miami trail was in the fall of
    > 1999. We made a stop at the bar for coffee.

    Other interesting trivia about that bar... it's where "Johnny Paycheck", the country singer, was
    arrested and thrown in prison for shooting someone!