Talk About A Watched Pot!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    There is so much truth to the saying "A watched pot never boils"....or some sh!t like that.

    My point being, I've been waiting for this pot / ng to get stirred up a bit and nothing has happened
    You all must admit it's been rather mundane lately. (Watching the pot so to speak)

    So I haven't been really paying much attention to a lot of the posts (stopped watching the pot so to
    speak) until tonight.

    DAMN who shook the hornets nest!?

    TBF, P e t e, JD, Simon, Slack, Bomba.....

    Damn, you all are killin' me, this is great. I'd much rather read this stuff than sit and watch the
    Elephant talk about war.

    Thank you all!

    You may now continue your diatribes.

    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > There is so much truth to the saying "A watched pot never boils"....or some sh!t like that.
    >
    > My point being, I've been waiting for this pot / ng to get stirred up a bit and nothing has
    > happened You all must admit it's been rather mundane lately. (Watching the pot so to speak)
    >
    > So I haven't been really paying much attention to a lot of the posts (stopped watching the pot so
    > to speak) until tonight.
    >
    > DAMN who shook the hornets nest!?
    >
    > TBF, P e t e, JD, Simon, Slack, Bomba.....
    >
    > Damn, you all are killin' me, this is great. I'd much rather read this stuff than sit and watch
    > the Elephant talk about war.

    I was thinking the same thing. It's quite a bun fight goin' on.
    --
    Westie

    > Thank you all!
    >
    > You may now continue your diatribes.
    >
    > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    > :-]

  3. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | "Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | news:[email protected]...
    | > There is so much truth to the saying "A watched pot never boils"....or some sh!t like that.
    | >
    | > My point being, I've been waiting for this pot / ng to get stirred up a bit and nothing has
    | > happened You all must admit it's been rather mundane lately. (Watching the pot so to speak)
    | >
    | > So I haven't been really paying much attention to a lot of the posts (stopped watching the pot
    | > so to speak) until tonight.
    | >
    | > DAMN who shook the hornets nest!?
    | >
    | > TBF, P e t e, JD, Simon, Slack, Bomba.....
    | >
    | > Damn, you all are killin' me, this is great. I'd much rather read this stuff than sit and watch
    | > the Elephant talk about war.
    |

    | I was thinking the same thing. It's quite a bun fight goin' on.
    | --
    | Westie
    |

    | > Thank you all!
    | >
    | > You may now continue your diatribes.
    | >
    | > Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    | > mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    | > :-]

    Well due to minor injury I cant get out and ride at the moment. Like you said this place is kinda
    slow at present and so might as well join in with the festivities :eek:)

    Simon