Tam Luna Alert

Bleve said:
My golly, you'll spend a lot of time cleaning it! White ... brave :)

hehee it's more grey than white.And I can ride the purple beasty when its rainy and muddy and there's any chance of the primadonna bike getting any wincy bit of dirt on her sleekness :p :D

warrwych wrote:

> Bleve Wrote:
> >

> > My golly, you'll spend a lot of time cleaning it! White ... brave :)

> hehee it's more grey than white.And I can ride the purple beasty when
> its rainy and muddy and there's any chance of the primadonna bike
> getting any wincy bit of dirt on her sleekness :p :D
>
> --
> warrwych

*coughs loudly*

Excuse me?

That bike is like a celestial body - she is milky, and she shimmers with
all the colours of the rainbow when the sun shines brightly upon her.

Tam

Tamyka Bell said:
*coughs loudly*

Excuse me?

That bike is like a celestial body - she is milky, and she shimmers with
all the colours of the rainbow when the sun shines brightly upon her.

Tam

a work colleague described her as a ghostly stealth machine. She has an alien reptilian aura about her as well...

or.. is she really a allnight disco queen???? When asked what colour she is, I replied, I dunno - luna I guess! ;)

warrwych wrote:
> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> >
> > *coughs loudly*
> >
> > Excuse me?
> >
> > That bike is like a celestial body - she is milky, and she shimmers
> > with
> > all the colours of the rainbow when the sun shines brightly upon her.
> >
> > Tam

> a work colleague described her as a ghostly stealth machine. She has
> an alien reptilian aura about her as well...
>
> or.. is she really a allnight disco queen???? When asked what colour
> she is, I replied, I dunno - luna I guess! ;)

Covered in craters, dust and the occasional piece of space junk and
footprints?