Tammy Thomas memorabilia

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by C_ronin_v, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. C_ronin_v

    C_ronin_v Guest

    Ebay doesn't have any Tammy Thomas memorabilia, and I was wondering where I could find some.
    Outrageous that she would receive a lifetime suspension for an elevated testosterone level. I feel
    that this injustice will become apparent in a few years and would like some of her memorabilia for
    when she is re-instated as a famous world class female cyclist.

    Tags:

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 12/30/02 12:37 PM, in article [email protected], "C_ronin_V"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ebay doesn't have any Tammy Thomas memorabilia, and I was wondering where I could find some.
    > Outrageous that she would receive a lifetime suspension for an elevated testosterone level. I
    > feel that this injustice will become apparent in a few years and would like some of her
    > memorabilia for when she is re-instated as a famous world class female cyclist.

    <http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/

  3. Loverboyd

    Loverboyd Guest

  4. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA360D4A.16538%[email protected]...
    > On 12/30/02 12:37 PM, in article
    [email protected],
    > "C_ronin_V" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Ebay doesn't have any Tammy Thomas memorabilia, and I was
    wondering
    > > where I could find some. Outrageous that she would receive
    a lifetime
    > > suspension for an elevated testosterone level. I feel that
    this injustice
    > > will become apparent in a few years and would like some of
    her memorabilia
    > > for when she is re-instated as a famous world class female
    cyclist.

    > <http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/>

    Looks like Colorado Springs and a view from the parking lot velodrome.

    Phil Holman

  5. Pdannyd

    Pdannyd Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA360D4A.16538%[email protected]...
    > On 12/30/02 12:37 PM, in article [email protected], "C_ronin_V"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > Ebay doesn't have any Tammy Thomas memorabilia, and I was wondering where I could find some.
    > > Outrageous that she would receive a lifetime suspension for an elevated testosterone level. I
    > > feel that this
    injustice
    > > will become apparent in a few years and would like some of her
    memorabilia
    > > for when she is re-instated as a famous world class female cyclist.
    > >

    > <http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/>

    Very funny but I've not seen the original. Are there any real pictures of her, just for comparison?

  6. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

  7. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C2B0AB.CF7717E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252"

    Sorry ...

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2002/may02/sydneyworldcup/?id=3Dday3/TB= tammythomas

    --=20 Bill

    ------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C2B0AB.CF7717E0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="Windows-1252"

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
    http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Dwindows-1252"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
    6.00.2800.1126" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma>Sorry ...</FONT></DIV>
    <DV><FONT face=3DTahoma></FONT> </DIV>
    <DVI><A=20 href=3D"http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2002/may02/sydneyworldcup/?id=3D=
    day3/TBtammythomas"><FONT=20
    face=3DTahoma>http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2002/may02/sydneyworldcup=
    /?id=3Dday3/TBtammythomas</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT=20 face=3DTahoma>-- <BR>Bill</FONT></DIV>
    <DVII><FONT face=3DTahoma size=3D1></FONT> </DIV><FONT face=3DTahoma =

    size=3D1></FONT></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_005B_01C2B0AB.CF7717E0--

  8. Roger

    Roger Guest

  9. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

    "ronde champ" wrote:
    > That would be me, thanks.

    Then I must give credit where it is due. Pretty damn funny!

    --
    Bill

  10. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    > The really funny part is that near the end Tammy looked a lot more masculin that that sissy.

    No, the really funny part is how you think it's all funny and shit when someone posts fake pictures
    of Tammy, but when someone does the same to you, you get all little-girl pissy and threaten to sue
    them. Now that's funny.

  11. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    BBC3 wrote:
    >>Very funny but I've not seen the original. Are there any real pictures of her, just for
    >>comparison?
    >

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2002/may02/sydneyworldcup/?id=day3/TBtammy

    Too funny, check what comes up (which is what I saw) then the URL is chopped off as above. Even
    better than the original post.

    Greg

  12. Dave Hansen

    Dave Hansen Guest

  13. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

  14. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 12/31/02 1:55 PM, in article
    [email protected], "OMC" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> "Steve" wrote:
    >>> <http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/>
    >>
    >> Best picture I have seen on RBR, period. Whoever thought this one up is a comedic genius.
    >
    > The best photo is from the Velonews article;
    >
    > http://vn1.velonews.com/news/fea/2979.0.html
    >
    > What a fricking beauty !!!!!!
    >
    > OMC

    AAAAGGGgghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. Scott Patton

    Scott Patton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, ronde champ <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:84jQ9.512629$[email protected]...
    >> "Steve" wrote:
    >> > <http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/>
    >>
    >> Best picture I have seen on RBR, period. Whoever thought this one up is a comedic genius.
    >

    >That would be me, thanks.

    Okay, tell us what the homeless person did when he saw "Tammy" walking around downtown Colorado
    Springs, moments after those pictures were taken...

    Sorry man, you cant pull credit on that one...

    You must have been having Pizza with Domo or something that day.

    Scott

    --
    -*- Scott Patton -*- Colorado Springs, CO -*- http://www.FixedGearFever.com -*- Track Racing
    Web Services

  16. Scott Patton

    Scott Patton Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Carl Sundquist <[email protected]> wrote:

    >is a
    >> >
    >> >That would be me, thanks.
    >>
    >> Okay, tell us what the homeless person did when he saw "Tammy" walking around downtown Colorado
    >> Springs, moments after those pictures were taken...
    >>

    >That wasn't a homeless person, it was Ronde Champ.

    Now THAT is some funny shit!

    Scott
    --
    -*- Scott Patton -*- Colorado Springs, CO -*- http://www.FixedGearFever.com -*- Track Racing
    Web Services

  17. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "Tim Mullin" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > The really funny part is that near the end Tammy looked a lot more
    masculin
    > > that that sissy.
    >
    > No, the really funny part is how you think it's all funny and shit when someone posts fake
    > pictures of Tammy, but when someone does the same to you, you get all little-girl pissy and
    > threaten to sue them. Now that's funny.

    Who did he threaten to sue? I missed that post. That's some funny shit.

    I hope he gets a better lawyer than the one that Pineda was going to get.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  18. Bbc3

    Bbc3 Guest

  19. "scott patton" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > >> Best picture I have seen on RBR, period. Whoever thought this one up
    is a
    > >> comedic genius.
    > >
    > >That would be me, thanks.
    >
    > Okay, tell us what the homeless person did when he saw "Tammy" walking around downtown Colorado
    > Springs, moments after those pictures were taken...

    That wasn't a homeless person, it was Ronde Champ.

  20. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "BBC3" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2002/may02/sydneyworldcup/?id=day3/TBtammy

    > > Too funny, check what comes up (which is what I saw) then the URL is chopped off as above. Even
    > > better than the original post.
    >
    > Clearly another picture of Tammy :)

    I saw a picture of Tammy that looked like she had a pretty substantial 5 o'clock shadow. Since we've
    seen how the fellahs here like to play with photos perhaps it was doctored as well.

    In your Tammy photo she just looks like a strong girl.