Tammy Thomas photo

Tritonrider

Guest
I've never saved that "very" attractive photo of her/him/?? Could someone please repost it. My
daughter pointed out a woman in a photo and said "Can you believe that's a girl?" I said you haven't
seen anything yet, and went looking for the pic and could only find a couple of mediocre ones. None
of 'em showed the true "beauty". Thanks Bill C

On 8/2/03 7:26 PM, in article [email protected], "TritonRider"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I've never saved that "very" attractive photo of her/him/?? Could someone please repost it. My
> daughter pointed out a woman in a photo and said "Can you believe that's a girl?" I said you
> haven't seen anything yet, and went looking for the pic and could only find a couple of mediocre
> ones. None of 'em showed the true "beauty". Thanks Bill C

<http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/

very naughty!

--
ie "ride fast, take chances"