Tammy Thomas photo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Tritonrider, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. Tritonrider

    Tritonrider Guest

    I've never saved that "very" attractive photo of her/him/?? Could someone please repost it. My
    daughter pointed out a woman in a photo and said "Can you believe that's a girl?" I said you haven't
    seen anything yet, and went looking for the pic and could only find a couple of mediocre ones. None
    of 'em showed the true "beauty". Thanks Bill C

    Tags:

  2. On 8/2/03 7:26 PM, in article [email protected], "TritonRider"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I've never saved that "very" attractive photo of her/him/?? Could someone please repost it. My
    > daughter pointed out a woman in a photo and said "Can you believe that's a girl?" I said you
    > haven't seen anything yet, and went looking for the pic and could only find a couple of mediocre
    > ones. None of 'em showed the true "beauty". Thanks Bill C

    <http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/

  3. Ie

    Ie Guest

    very naughty!