Tammy Thomas Trial Today

Dan Gregory wrote:
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/03/24/MN79VBRVA.DTL

"Prosecutors said they hope to show the jury a photo of Thomas from her
days as a cycling champion. In it, she appears broad-shouldered and
husky, with a 5-o'clock shadow. Now a law student at the University of
Oklahoma, Thomas today is a slender woman with long dark hair. "

Photos are better proof than lab tests? Maybe so.

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:26:15 -0700, Geraard Spergen <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Dan Gregory wrote:
>> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/03/24/MN79VBRVA.DTL

>"Prosecutors said they hope to show the jury a photo of Thomas from her
>days as a cycling champion. In it, she appears broad-shouldered and
>husky, with a 5-o'clock shadow. Now a law student at the University of
>Oklahoma, Thomas today is a slender woman with long dark hair. "
>

>Photos are better proof than lab tests? Maybe so.

She actually looks pretty good now. Alright, pretty okay, anyway.

OTOH, if this is a test that is considered valid in a court of law, then the
cops will be out raiding every body building competition.

"Of course I had probable cause, just LOOK at this broad!"

Ron

>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2...008/mar08/binda08/bettiniphoto_0024971_1_full

>> A girl won!

> Lucky there's no rule against being BUTCH.

No no, Hob and Fab need to get with the new program. Results are no
longer (not necessarily) proof of doping, looks are. It doesn't matter
that a girl won and yes, there is such a rule now.

Anyone hear the comment from Filippo Magnini on Alain Bernard's new
100 m freestyle swimming world record? "Apparently he found some good
vitamins."
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2008-03/23/xin_182030523094520307011.jpg

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:11:16 +0100, Ted van de Weteringe
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
>> Hobbes@spnb&s.com wrote:

>>> A girl won!

>> Lucky there's no rule against being BUTCH.

>No no, Hob and Fab need to get with the new program. Results are no
>longer (not necessarily) proof of doping, looks are. It doesn't matter
>that a girl won and yes, there is such a rule now.

Well, in Canadia the rider's looks are more important than the rider's sex. I
din't know other places were as progressive.