Tammy Thomas

Told_you_so said:
Tammy was NEVER a Balco client.

No dossier, no drug dealing with Victor Conte.

Roid Landis is the better bet.

Yeah, you already said that. Short-term memory, hello?

"The Lance Pharmstrong story (SCA II).

Balco Factoids:

1) Tammy Thomas was NEVER a Balco client (no dossiers)
2) Olympic medalist swimmer Amt Van Dyken lied under oath too, but was NOT charged with perjury (only Tammy and NFL wife beater, EPO and steroid user Dana Stubbleffield)
3) All TV athletes are on drugs and most BIG events are fixed."

Did you really not remember typing this? That's scary.

Thomas found guilty of 3 counts of perjury. Pretty dramatic stuff when the verdict was read (from CN):

"I already had one career taken away from me," she yelled at the jury. "Look me in the eye. You can't do that!"

Visibly shaken, Thomas then turned to the prosecutors’ table and made a similar statement.

"Look me in the eye,” she said. “You like to destroy people's lives."

kennf said:
Thomas found guilty of 3 counts of perjury. Pretty dramatic stuff when the verdict was read (from CN):

"I already had one career taken away from me," she yelled at the jury. "Look me in the eye. You can't do that!"

Visibly shaken, Thomas then turned to the prosecutors’ table and made a similar statement.

"Look me in the eye,” she said. “You like to destroy people's lives."
from ESPN-
After Thomas was discovered to have used norbolethone, she was hit with a lifetime ban from her sport. On the day the ban was upheld following her appeal, some in the Olympic community braced for a hostile response, believing Thomas had a reputation for erratic behavior. USA Cycling closed its offices in Colorado Springs for the day, and employees of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and Catlin's UCLA lab were apprised of the situation.

snood said:
from ESPN-
After Thomas was discovered to have used norbolethone, she was hit with a lifetime ban from her sport. On the day the ban was upheld following her appeal, some in the Olympic community braced for a hostile response, believing Thomas had a reputation for erratic behavior. USA Cycling closed its offices in Colorado Springs for the day, and employees of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency and Catlin's UCLA lab were apprised of the situation.
Whoa, that is something. So they actually expect her to go postal?

snood said:
from ESPN-
Roid rage.

I want to see Lance questioned by the Feds and see if he's got the ball to lie and commit perjury.

Crankyfeet said:
I want to see Lance questioned by the Feds and see if he's got the ball to lie and commit perjury.
LMAO

Takes a lot of NUT to do that!

Crankyfeet said:
Jokes aside, I am willing to bet that he will lie and commit perjury. He's got too much at stake, and I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks that he is above the law.

TheDarkLord said:
Jokes aside, I am willing to bet that he will lie and commit perjury. He's got too much at stake, and I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks that he is above the law.
He has classic narcissistic personality traits.