Tampa Bay Riding Partners

fletch68

Apr 23, 2003
I just started riding again after about 6 months and am looking for someone in the St. Petersburg / Clearwater Florida area that would be interested in getting together for some training rides.

I currently run about 17MPH and do about 20 miles. I would of course like to increase both

i live in Winter Haven sorry but that would be a long ride for me i'll probably enjoy it but still I-4 on a bike. Jason

I am in Palm Harbor very near the trail. I am new into road biking but have been riding the trail almost daily for the last 2 years on a mountain bike. I would be interested in riding with others. I ride for fitness / rec.

I'm in tampa, riverview to be exact.....anyone who wants to tag along or let me tag along, drop me a line.

Hey guys, I started riding again about a month ago. Mostly the Pinellas trail, minimum of 1 hour, usually start at Klosterman and go to either Dunedin or Drew and then turn around.

When do you guys go; morning, evening?? I get off of work at 8am and go then.

LMK: [email protected]

-Ken

:cool: Living in Valrico. just a beginner. Riding 8-10 miles 2x a week. I like riding in nearby parks. John B. Sargent Park on U.S. 301 has a nice nice paved ride. Sundays?

raham said:
:cool: Living in Valrico. just a beginner. Riding 8-10 miles 2x a week. I like riding in nearby parks. John B. Sargent Park on U.S. 301 has a nice nice paved ride. Sundays?
I'm in Valrico also. Try Flatwoods. 7 mile paved loop. Send me an email or go to the website below. I'm Brent.

Davis Island BC: We are a group of friends that live in the South Tampa area and are looking to meet other people that cycle. Depending on the day we ususally have 4 - 10 people. We ride at about 18-22mph. Most of us are also training to do tris and would love to meet some new people in the area. We would love to see you out there so if you are interested meet us in the parking lot next to Davis Island tennis courts at 9:00am on Sundays. If you plan on coming out email us and let us know so we look for you.

Check out the Web site at www.davisislandbicycleclub.com

Due to Work & Family.....
Iam in a cycling rut ! I have lost my motivation..I have done most of my riding at night about 8:30 pm 3-4 nights a week and ride early Sat morning, group or solo ride.some nights ride the trainer ...at this point nothing is working NO MOTIVATION AT ALL ???? So I will try to ride very early mtwt- at 4;15 am
get up at 4 am on bike by 4:15am back home by 5:45am - sat group ride. If any one has lights and would like to ride let me know or forward to anyone who is interested?

Thanks,Robby :eek:

I am in Palm Harbor very near the trail. I am new into road biking but have been riding the trail almost daily for the last 2 years on a mountain bike. I would be interested in riding with others. I ride for fitness / rec.