Tandem Racing

cigarman

Guest
Anyone know if there is any tandem racing going on in the near future? I live near Milton Keynes but
wouldn't mind a trip to Manchester. I have just started riding a tandem and would enjoy the
spectacle of watching them race.

Many thanks

Tom

--
replace deadspam with btinternet to reply Tom Anderson Leighton Buzzard England

Tandems feature in time trialling quite frequently.

Cheers, helen s

fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

[email protected] wrote:
> Anyone know if there is any tandem racing going on in the near future? I live near Milton Keynes
> but wouldn't mind a trip to Manchester. I have just started riding a tandem and would enjoy the
> spectacle of watching them race.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Tom

I don't know of any road races on tandems, but there are plenty of time-trials that have a tandem
category. As regards the track, there is one event each year - tandem sprint

--
Pete

interchange 12 for 21 to reply

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 08:16:47 +0000 (UTC), Pete Whelan
<[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> Anyone know if there is any tandem racing going on in the near future? I live near Milton Keynes
>> but wouldn't mind a trip to Manchester. I have just started riding a tandem and would enjoy the
>> spectacle of watching them race.
>>
>> Many thanks
>>
>> Tom
>>

>I don't know of any road races on tandems, but there are plenty of time-trials that have a tandem
>category. As regards the track, there is one event each year - tandem sprint

To compete however both riders must be either completely and utterly insane ............ or have had
lobotomy operations or indeed both
:)