Tandem recumbent / ebay

Keith

Guest
Has anyone checked out the Tandem recumbnet being offered on Ebay? Item 3611568254

Just a couple of hours left and I am interested. Any feedback / opinions will be appreciated. Greg

Hmmm...'From:' line says "Keith," signed Greg and half a dozen articles later is a complaint about
an ebay seller 'Greg'.

"Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Has anyone checked out the Tandem recumbnet being offered on Ebay? Item 3611568254
>
> Just a couple of hours left and I am interested. Any feedback / opinions
will
> be appreciated. Greg

Just a curious coincidence Doug. I'm checking before buying and have nothing to sell. Sorry to cause
any confusion. Greg (not at my regular computer, hence the last minute question)