Tandem recumbent / ebay

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Keith, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Has anyone checked out the Tandem recumbnet being offered on Ebay? Item 3611568254

    Just a couple of hours left and I am interested. Any feedback / opinions will be appreciated. Greg

    Tags:

  2. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    Hmmm...'From:' line says "Keith," signed Greg and half a dozen articles later is a complaint about
    an ebay seller 'Greg'.

    "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone checked out the Tandem recumbnet being offered on Ebay? Item 3611568254
    >
    > Just a couple of hours left and I am interested. Any feedback / opinions
    will
    > be appreciated. Greg

  3. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Just a curious coincidence Doug. I'm checking before buying and have nothing to sell. Sorry to cause
    any confusion. Greg (not at my regular computer, hence the last minute question)