Tandem Rentals on Cape Cod

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Dan W, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Dan W

    Dan W Guest

    Wife and I are going to Nantucket and the Cape in Sept. Normally we take our hybrids out to
    Nantucket. But this fall we are going to a wedding on the isalnd then for the 1st time in the 40
    years that she has been going, we will spend time on the cape. We want to try a tandem and are
    wondering if there is any place we can rent one for a day.

    _ (_) Daniel Warren, RPh _______// Marion NY (________) Clinical Pharmacist \ /
    [email protected]
    | Rx |
    /______\

    Tags:

  2. Ellen G

    Ellen G Guest

    check out Corner Cycle in Falmouth. I believe they have tandems. Ellen