Tandem Seat Height

William Meacham

Guest
There was a thread a while ago about Tandems for shorter riders but I can't find it. So...

Angletech Cycles is selling the Longbikes Eliminator Tandem and has a great side by side picture of
the Eliminator and the RANS Screamer. It really shows the difference in seat height. I personally
like the lower, sleeker Eliminator, but I'm already a Slipstream fan, so my opinion is probably a
little biased.

The picture is about half way down the page at http://www.angletechcycles.com/bikes/tandems.htm

Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

Yeah, Bill, that looks incredible (lust, drool, slobber). As set up, that bike in the picture would
run OVER $7,000!! Damn!

Scott

news:<[email protected]>...