Tandem Seat Height

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by William Meacham, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. There was a thread a while ago about Tandems for shorter riders but I can't find it. So...

    Angletech Cycles is selling the Longbikes Eliminator Tandem and has a great side by side picture of
    the Eliminator and the RANS Screamer. It really shows the difference in seat height. I personally
    like the lower, sleeker Eliminator, but I'm already a Slipstream fan, so my opinion is probably a
    little biased.

    The picture is about half way down the page at http://www.angletechcycles.com/bikes/tandems.htm

    Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

    Tags:

  2. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Yeah, Bill, that looks incredible (lust, drool, slobber). As set up, that bike in the picture would
    run OVER $7,000!! Damn!

    Scott

    news:<[email protected]>...