Tandem Trailer Bike

scbubb56

Jan 5, 2006
We are in urgent need of one of these. They are like an ordinary trailer bike but have two seats. Adams used to produce one, I have only seen one for sale on USA eBay.

Any ideas anyone ?

scbubb56 said:
We are in urgent need of one of these. They are like an ordinary trailer bike but have two seats. Adams used to produce one, I have only seen one for sale on USA eBay.

Any ideas anyone ?
Go to ebay item number 7206065390 or contact St John Street Cycles on 01278 441 516. They are a really good company to deal with and have these in stock. They also do mail order if you dont live in the SW of England. Hope that helps.

ian222 said:
Go to ebay item number 7206065390 or contact St John Street Cycles on 01278 441 516. They are a really good company to deal with and have these in stock. They also do mail order if you dont live in the SW of England. Hope that helps.
We have tried St John's, they had an ex demo one but it had been sold. We particularly want a trailer bike rather than a trailer so the kids can learn to cycle. Our aim in the next year or so is for them to ride bikes independantly to school.

Thanks for taking the time to look things up and reply, much appreciated.

scbubb56 said:

Any ideas anyone ?
I saw one of these for sale in Pashley's Cycle Shop in Stratford on Avon recently. This one had two wheels at the back making it like the back end of a trike. It was a lot of money too !

Thanks for looking, we saw that at well but apart from the expense it's quite big so we wouldn't be able to store it.

Jimbosledge said:
I saw one of these for sale in Pashley's Cycle Shop in Stratford on Avon recently. This one had two wheels at the back making it like the back end of a trike. It was a lot of money too !