Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Tandem wheel for GRR?

Started by Charles Brun · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,138 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
5 October 2003
Last activity
5 October 2003
Original author
Charles Brun
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,138
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am a 197 lb. male looking to travel on extended self-contained trips on a Easy Racers Gold Rush Replica recumbent. I know that this product has a 250 lb. weight limit.

    Is there anyone in this group that has experience with using a 48-spoke tandem wheel as opposed to the 32-spoke rear wheel that come standard on this bike? EasyRacers lists a tandem wheel option as an additional $100 purchase price.

    I am looking to minimize having to true the rear wheel, given the weight factor I have described.

    Thanks for the replies in advance.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.