Tangible Signs You Are Making Progress...

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Rsquared, Nov 16, 2003.

  1. Rsquared

    Rsquared Guest

    ...you have to start turning your head to spit, because you are finally running fast enough to
    overtake the mess when you spit straight-on. : )

    rsquared

    Tags:

  2. Imken

    Imken Guest

    You are able to stay ahead of the flies when climbing a steep hill.

    "rsquared" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > ...you have to start turning your head to spit, because you are finally running fast enough to
    > overtake the mess when you spit straight-on. : )
    >
    > rsquared

  3. Swanger

    Swanger Guest

    I can finally fit my wetsuit over my huge, big fat a$$. My thighs and knees no longer rub together
    when I run or when I bike. While swimming in the ocean, I no longer worry about dodging harpoons or
    friendly nudges from the indigenous ocean mammals. Not ahead of the flies,,,yet.

    "IMKen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > You are able to stay ahead of the flies when climbing a steep hill.
    >

    > "rsquared" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > ...you have to start turning your head to spit, because you are finally running fast enough to
    > > overtake the mess when you spit straight-on. : )
    > >
    > > rsquared

  4. Marty

    Marty Guest

    - you don't have to ask the difference between 25 yard and 50 meter pools.
    - when someone says "i did 2 x 20min Coggan TTs at LT in accordance with my ATP" you just say, "did
    it yesterday."
    - you take the bike off the roof rack before driving into the garage.
    - you sign up the day online entry opens.
    - you know wildflower is a race, not a type.
    - you don't have to look at your speedometer to know that you are, in fact, pedalling.
    - you race for a PR at the finish, not a PBJ at the party.
    - you no longer consider sleeping a true aerobic activity.
    - people around the office stare at you...just because you look so gosh darn fit.
    - you don't feel the need to fool with your ITB while reading the TB after hitting your AT too early
    in your TT, but you do need a PhD or JD to pay fees to your local RD.
    - you can count beers per week consumed on one hand but need to take off both shoes to count your
    run mileage.
    - wait a second...it's the off season...i got that last one backwards.

    mg

    news:<[email protected]>...