Tango bike

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    OK so its a folding upright and its only got four speeds BUT its so cool looking with front and rear
    susp dymo light sys, and mono blade front and rear.Three folds is all it takes
    http://www.urbansolutions.nl/tango.html

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    [email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > OK so its a folding upright and its only got four speeds BUT its so cool looking with front and
    > rear susp dymo light sys, and mono blade front and rear.Three folds is all it takes
    > http://www.urbansolutions.nl/tango.html

    Not to be a party-pooper, but I saw no evidence of the bike being available in real, rideable form.
    Concepts are cool, but they've got the same value as political promises until real hardware exists.

    Jeff