Tango

Christopher Jor

Guest
I assume bicycles are no longer the priority for a.r.b.r. OK, fine, whatever!.

Tech Now TV show is shying away from the Go One human powered velomobile it showed too. Tonight
they showed a 2 person Tango, made in Spokane, WA. Perhaps that type of transportation would be
more problematic so as to invoke something other than dunderheads and soap operas. (Although the
comment of eating squirrels *was* funny!)

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

Christopher Jordan wrote:

> I assume bicycles are no longer the priority for a.r.b.r. OK, fine, whatever!....

I agree - all these postings about recumbent trikes must be stopped!

Tom Sherman - Milky Way Galaxy Blue Earth Cycles Dragonflyer :)

Whilst travelling in Euroland, I spied a TV report about the Sinclair
C6. Yes, it is the successor to the less than successful C5.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/transport/Story/0,2763,1013145,00.html

Whilst in Geneva, I saw an enclosed electric recumbent trike on the road. I will eventually get
photos and try to post a few. I can't search up anything now with the logo on the trike: Citi el,
as I recall

John Riley

[email protected] (Christopher Jordan) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I assume bicycles are no longer the priority for a.r.b.r. OK, fine, whatever!.
>
> Tech Now TV show is shying away from the Go One human powered velomobile it showed too. Tonight
> they showed a 2 person Tango, made in Spokane, WA. Perhaps that type of transportation would be
> more problematic so as to invoke something other than dunderheads and soap operas. (Although the
> comment of eating squirrels *was* funny!)
>
> Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

"john riley" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Whilst in Geneva, I saw an enclosed electric recumbent trike on the road. I will eventually get
> photos and try to post a few. I can't search up anything now with the logo on the trike: Citi el,
> as I recall

Like this : http://www.cityel.com/ ?

Born in Denmark once upon a time in the eighties. Later sold to the germans.

www.ellert.info (danish)

Regards, Torben

Thanks for the link Torben! Knowing about the City El and the Twike, hopefully one will appear on
the US shores.

Chris Jordan