Tanjor (LoDrag) Bike trailer

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Nov 22, 2005.

  1. I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
    ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
    might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
    know. It's in excellent shape, btw.

    It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
    anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
    much refuses to just ride in the trailer.

    Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
    Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
    the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
    rather not disassemble it.

    Tags:

  2. Skyhooks

    Skyhooks Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
    > ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
    > might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
    > know. It's in excellent shape, btw.
    >
    > It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
    > anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
    > much refuses to just ride in the trailer.
    >
    > Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
    > Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
    > the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
    > rather not disassemble it.

    Although it may be years away, perhaps you may want to consider saving
    your trailer for the twinkle-in-your-kids'-eyes grandkid(s) <?> - I hope
    I made sense here (?). If you have the room and space isn't critical,
    then it sounds like a useful tool to hang on to even if it's rarely
    used. I know I would <G>.

    Since you're in Houston, you should be able to sell/trade/give-away the
    trailer easily by posting on Houston local newsgroups, especially a
    *.classifieds one, if they exist?

    Either are only suggestions. Skyhooks
    h m a r d i s "" aahhtt"" u i u c ""ddoott"" e d u

    P.S. You've got a smart daughter!

  3. Skyhooks

    Skyhooks Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
    > ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
    > might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
    > know. It's in excellent shape, btw.
    >
    > It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
    > anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
    > much refuses to just ride in the trailer.
    >
    > Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
    > Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
    > the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
    > rather not disassemble it.

    Although it may be years away, perhaps you may want to consider saving
    your trailer for the twinkle-in-your-kids'-eyes grandkid(s) <?> - I hope
    I made sense here (?). If you have the room and space isn't critical,
    then it sounds like a useful tool to hang on to even if it's rarely
    used. I know I would <G>.

    Since you're in Houston, you should be able to sell/trade/give-away the
    trailer easily by posting on Houston local newsgroups, especially a
    *.classifieds one, if they exist?

    Either are only suggestions. I'd want to save the trailer, too, if
    it'd be a shame to lose it! Skyhooks
    h m a r d i s "" aahhtt"" u i u c ""ddoott"" e d u

    P.S. You've got a smart daughter!

  4. Ron Hardin

    Ron Hardin Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
    > ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
    > might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
    > know. It's in excellent shape, btw.
    >
    > It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
    > anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
    > much refuses to just ride in the trailer.
    >
    > Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
    > Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
    > the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
    > rather not disassemble it.

    I've had 3 people unsolicited email and ask where they can get them,
    and offer to buy mine. There's a huge demand compared to the supply,
    so you can probably get the new price for it easily, if that matters
    to you.

    Mine:
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailer.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin1.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin2.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin3.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin4.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin5.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin6.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerout1.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerout2.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy1.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy2.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy3.jpg
    http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy4.jpg

    I can probably find you some names to email if you want.

    --
    Ron Hardin
    [email protected]

  5. Thanks! I didn't realize the demand for them, and have already had an
    offer. With this information, I may have to think about 'upping' the
    price :)

  6. Please dig out those emails, if you please; just in case the offer I
    currently have falls through. Thanks.

  7. Ron Hardin

    Ron Hardin Guest

    I sent you mail just now with 3 names