Tanjor (LoDrag) Bike trailer

I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
know. It's in excellent shape, btw.

It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
much refuses to just ride in the trailer.

Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
rather not disassemble it.

[email protected] wrote:

> I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
> ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
> might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
> know. It's in excellent shape, btw.
>
> It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
> anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
> much refuses to just ride in the trailer.
>
> Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
> Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
> the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
> rather not disassemble it.

Although it may be years away, perhaps you may want to consider saving
your trailer for the twinkle-in-your-kids'-eyes grandkid(s) <?> - I hope
I made sense here (?). If you have the room and space isn't critical,
then it sounds like a useful tool to hang on to even if it's rarely
used. I know I would <G>.

Since you're in Houston, you should be able to sell/trade/give-away the
trailer easily by posting on Houston local newsgroups, especially a
*.classifieds one, if they exist?

Either are only suggestions. Skyhooks
h m a r d i s "" aahhtt"" u i u c ""ddoott"" e d u

P.S. You've got a smart daughter!

[email protected] wrote:

> I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
> ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
> might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
> know. It's in excellent shape, btw.
>
> It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
> anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
> much refuses to just ride in the trailer.
>
> Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
> Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
> the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
> rather not disassemble it.

Although it may be years away, perhaps you may want to consider saving
your trailer for the twinkle-in-your-kids'-eyes grandkid(s) <?> - I hope
I made sense here (?). If you have the room and space isn't critical,
then it sounds like a useful tool to hang on to even if it's rarely
used. I know I would <G>.

Since you're in Houston, you should be able to sell/trade/give-away the
trailer easily by posting on Houston local newsgroups, especially a
*.classifieds one, if they exist?

Either are only suggestions. I'd want to save the trailer, too, if
it'd be a shame to lose it! Skyhooks

[email protected] wrote:

> I have one of the Tanjor bike trailers that were available a few years
> ago. Our kids have all but outgrown it. If anyone in the Houston area
> might be interested in purchasing something like this, please let me
> know. It's in excellent shape, btw.
>
> It's almost a shame to sell it, since they're not available (new)
> anymore, but since our 4 y.o. started riding her own bike, she pretty
> much refuses to just ride in the trailer.
>
> Also, would be open for suggestions on shipping something like this.
> Unlike some bike trailers, this one does not fold up. And, based on
> the way it went together (it fit together like a glove), I would much
> rather not disassemble it.

I've had 3 people unsolicited email and ask where they can get them,
and offer to buy mine. There's a huge demand compared to the supply,
so you can probably get the new price for it easily, if that matters
to you.

Mine:
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailer.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin2.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin3.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin4.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin5.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerin6.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerout1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/trailerout2.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy1.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy2.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy3.jpg
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin/odyssy4.jpg

I can probably find you some names to email if you want.

--
Ron Hardin
[email protected]

Thanks! I didn't realize the demand for them, and have already had an
offer. With this information, I may have to think about 'upping' the
price :)