tank top weather

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., Jun 4, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and no sleeves!!

    penny

    Tags:

  2. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    no
    > sleeves!!
    >
    > penny

    60, still raining a bit (just tapered off), and 83% humidity. I hate you.

    Jon Bond

  3. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    Jon Bond wrote:

    > I hate you.
    >
    > Jon Bond

    Took the words right out of my mouth...

    Jimbo(san)

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Jon Bond wrote:

    >>yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    >
    > no
    >
    >>sleeves!!
    >>
    >>penny
    >

    > 60, still raining a bit (just tapered off), and 83% humidity. I hate you.

    90, brilliant sunshine. Was out riding till 9:30 this evening. Lovely.

  5. Penny S. wrote:
    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and no sleeves!!

    No pictures!?!?!?!? What a tease!!!!!

    --
    John <perv> G.

  6. jimbo(san) wrote:
    > Jon Bond wrote:
    >

    >>I hate you.
    >>
    >>Jon Bond
    >

    > Took the words right out of my mouth...

    No rain today here in NH... second day in a row. if this keeps up we might be able to do some
    SERIOUS riding this weekend

  7. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > jimbo(san) wrote:
    > > Jon Bond wrote:
    > >

    > >>I hate you.
    > >>
    > >>Jon Bond
    > >

    > > Took the words right out of my mouth...
    >
    > No rain today here in NH... second day in a row. if this keeps up we might be able to do some
    > SERIOUS riding this weekend

    Trails weren't too bad here yesterday after a day and a half-2 days without rain. Then it had to go
    and rain again today. They were definitely moist, but 95% of the trail was wet but hardpacked, and
    we didn't seem to leave much of a mark at all. Only one one badly designed piece of trail (straight
    up a hill at over a 45 degree angle - and no, I'm not exaggerating, it was steep and pretty much
    unrideable) was the soil really loose - it gave way underneath me while hike-a-biking, and I slid
    like 5 feet and got kinda caught in my bike ;) When my friend helped me get the bike off my
    shoulder, my bite valve went with it, and got me all wet. Yuck!

    Next time we're riding that trail in the OTHER direction - we kept hike-a-bikin', up and up and up,
    farther than i thought the trail COULD go up, with little sections of flat (not downhill) between
    them. Just kept on going.... finally get to the top, some sweet steep downhill, and we go about 100
    yards and end up on a paved path on the ridgeline. son of a....

    (Penwood SF btw, John)

    Jon Bond

  8. Martees

    Martees Guest

    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    no
    > sleeves!!
    >
    > penny

    Temps in the 50's and about 3 feet of rain........................

    Sucks so bad in Central Maryland I have hickies on my feet. Well, it does most of the time anyway,
    but especially right now.

    Marty

  9. On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:10:36 +0000, Jon Bond did issue forth:

    > 60, still raining a bit (just tapered off), and 83% humidity. I hate you.

    Pissing down.

    Huw "Why does it always rain on me?" Pritchard

  10. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and no sleeves!!
    >
    > penny

    60 at 630a.m., cool, sunny, light breeze. Perfect, and no sleeves here, either!

    Paladin

  11. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:10:36 GMT, "Jon Bond" <[email protected]MOVEtufts.edu> wrote:

    >"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    >no
    >> sleeves!!
    >>
    >> penny
    >
    >60, still raining a bit (just tapered off), and 83% humidity. I hate you.
    >
    >Jon Bond

    True, Bill

    :-]

  12. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 4 Jun 2003 18:24:07 -0700, [email protected] (Paladin) wrote:

    >"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and no sleeves!!
    >>
    >> penny
    >
    >60 at 630a.m., cool, sunny, light breeze. Perfect, and no sleeves here, either!
    >
    >Paladin

    FAQ!

    ;-)

    :-]

  13. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:53:08 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and no sleeves!!

    Yeah yeah rub it in. I saw a forecast of something in the seventies and I thought, "great! the heat
    wave's not coming after all!". Then I realized it was the Northwest news and they were talking
    about Spokane.

    Oh well, we get our share of good weather too, I guess.

  14. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

    "Penny S." <pen[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]...
    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    no
    > sleeves!!

    90 degrees F and not a cloud in the sky. I would go without a shirt if that were not such a scary
    sight. It sure beats the cold and the rain.

    -Dave

  15. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    no
    > sleeves!!
    >
    > penny

    I'm holding out for tube top weather. Lewis River will be so nice this weekend!

  16. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > Penny S. wrote:
    > > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    no
    > > sleeves!!
    >

    > No pictures!?!?!?!? What a tease!!!!!
    >
    > --
    > John <perv> G.

    mmm, $.01 in a tank top...

    John "forbidden donut..." Morgan

  17. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:

    >>Pissing down.
    >>
    >>Huw "Why does it always rain on me?" Pritchard
    >>

    > It's coz you live in Wales. ;-P

    Or maybe it's because he lied when he was 17.

    > BTW, are you anywhere near the little place that just got mains electricity - Cwm Brefi ? I
    > thoughtit was only the Outer Hebrides that didn't have power these days, or Jura.

    Wales has only just started getting them 'horseless carriages'.

  18. Tank top shmank top...

    I'm holding out for co-ed naked mountain biking!

    "yeah baybee!"

    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    no
    > sleeves!!
    >
    > penny

  19. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Penny S. <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > yeah baby, perfect day out... light breeze, not too hot, sunshine... and
    no
    > sleeves!!
    >
    > penny

    Rode to work and back 3 days last week and 1 day this week with top off completely - too hot to have
    the sleeveless top on. Heheheh........good, init?

    Shaun aRe

  20. Captain Adventure wrote:
    > Tank top shmank top...
    >
    > I'm holding out for co-ed naked mountain biking!

    that just sounds too painful!