Tape of 2003 TDF stage 15

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rairdoj, Aug 5, 2003.

  1. Rairdoj

    Rairdoj Guest

    Help!! I was on vacation during the Tour and was attempting to tape portions of it. However, we had
    some pretty bad storms where I live and our electric went out. I had a friend taping it also but his
    electric was out too. Does anyone out there have the OLN coverage of stage 15 on tape and be willing
    to make a copy of it? I would send you a tape and pay all postage.

    Thanks, rairdoj

    Tags:

  2. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

    Hey it's probably cheaper and easier to buy the video. Also picture quality will be better. I tape
    on SLP (a bit under 6 hours), so quality is a bit lacking.

    JIyang

    news:[email protected]...

  3. Jiyang Chen wrote:

    > Hey it's probably cheaper and easier to buy the video. Also picture quality will be better. I tape
    > on SLP (a bit under 6 hours), so quality is a bit lacking.
    >

    > JIyang
    >
    > "rairdoj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Help!! I was on vacation during the Tour and was attempting to tape portions of it. However, we
    >>had some pretty bad storms where I live and our electric went out. I had a friend taping it also
    >>but his electric was out too. Does anyone out there have the OLN coverage of stage 15 on tape and
    >>be willing to make a copy of it? I would send you a tape and pay all postage.
    >>

    >>Thanks, rairdoj

    A good reason to buy a UPS, which are pretty available now and cheep. I've had a 650Kva unit for
    about 4 years, but it's getting tired. I'll probably move up to 1100 as my PC is now my video
    recorder and these suckers are power hogs.