Tapering injuries

Nick Burns

Guest
Can anyone point me to resources for suggestion on taping athletes that are to exercise with
injuries? This would be along the lines of the tape that was done for Tyler.

I am interested in reading up on ideas for back and knee injuries, primarily but anything would
help. Taping is a lot more art than science and any help would be appreciated. The objective is to
allowed injured athletes to train on the road and minimize movement of certain joints. Naturally,
some injuries prevent any kind of exercise but I wish to read up on the ideas of others that have
worked with this either as patients, PTs or MDs.

TIA

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone point me to resources for suggestion on taping athletes that
are
> to exercise with injuries? This would be along the lines of the tape that was done for Tyler.

WHAT????????????????????

Taping?

Chris or Nick are you???

"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Can anyone point me to resources for suggestion on taping athletes that
are
> to exercise with injuries? This would be along the lines of the tape that was done for Tyler.

Oh... taping up. Taping up bones/joints, stuff like that....

Stupid here.

> I am interested in reading up on ideas for back and knee injuries,
primarily

Nick or Chris Burns is it??

Athletic Taping and Bracing, by David H. Perrin, ISBN: 0873225023 is a good source for starters.