Tapes Of The 2003 Worlds in Hamilton, Ont.

Tony

Guest
Looking to buy taped coverage of the 2003 Worlds in Hamilton, Ont.

Thanks, Tony

[email protected] (Tony) writes:

> Looking to buy taped coverage of the 2003 Worlds in Hamilton, Ont.
>
> Thanks, Tony

Try asking Steven Sheffield if he would pass on his copies to you.

--
le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett

[email protected] (Tony) writes:

> Looking to buy taped coverage of the 2003 Worlds in Hamilton, Ont.
>
> Thanks, Tony

Talk to Steven Sheffield. He may pass them on after he is finished with the ones I sent him (Women
and Men RR only)

--
le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett

[email protected] (Tony) writes:

> Looking to buy taped coverage of the 2003 Worlds in Hamilton, Ont.
>
> Thanks, Tony

Talk to Steven Sheffield. He may be willing to pass his on when he has watched them
--
le Vent a Dos Davey Crockett