tassietrail advice

tassietrail

Dec 1, 2005
Hi everyone, we are doing a moutain bike ride from Devonport to Hobart via New Norfolk using the the Tassie Trail. We have the latest Tassie Trail book and was wondering if anyone had any experiences or knowledge about this trip. We live in Victoria and are catching the Spirit of Tassie Ferry over with the bikes onboard. Cheers Tassie trail.:)

tassietrail said:
Hi everyone, we are doing a moutain bike ride from Devonport to Hobart via New Norfolk using the the Tassie Trail. We have the latest Tassie Trail book and was wondering if anyone had any experiences or knowledge about this trip. We live in Victoria and are catching the Spirit of Tassie Ferry over with the bikes onboard. Cheers Tassie trail.:)
Hi

While I haven't done the trail myself, some of my fellow Tasweigian friends have done. I seem to recall that the Creek Crossings were a particular highlight of the trip.
For more useful advice, try logging on to some Tasmanian Cycling/MTB sites, such as www.pedalbite.com, www.hobartwheelers.com, or www.cbcc.community.net.au and ask the folks there. The first and last sites have trail review sections, I believe.

Good luck!

F.