TATTOO DESIGNS

"m II" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EZmgi.12695$xk5.9237@edtnps82...
> William Graham wrote:
>
>> Well, "wrong" is up for interpretation....There is moral wrong, and legal
>> wrong, and the wrong of personal taste. What someone else does to their
>> skin is of no concern of mine, so I could care less. Just because I
>> wouldn't do it to my skin however, does not make it "wrong".

> True, but there is a cultural aspect to these things. What is perfectly
> normal and desirable in one culture may well be repulsive and disgusting
> in another.
>
> Pardon me..I have to run. The dog we hung for supper is ready for the
> barbeque. Yumm...

Yeah....These tattooed idiots can't get a job doing any reasonable thing in
the society....Certainly they can't interact with the public in any way.
(Unless, of course, they run a tattoo parlor) But many of them are destined
to spend the rest of their lives in prison. And having a good tattoo
covering might be an advantage if you are a lifer there.........

"Clue Giver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:49:24 -0700, Bill Sornson wrote:
>
>> m II wrote:

>>> Islam frowns on tattoos. Tattoos deface the body, which they consider
>>> as God's creation.

>> Sigh. It was a joke about COVERING UP tattoos.
>>
>> Sigh.

> In general, to qualify as a joke something has to be funny to more than
> one
> person.

I didn't read the original post, but I think I can reconstruct the
joke.....You were talking about the reason for wearing birka's, right? - and
the answer was, to cover up all the tattoos.....

If this was it....I think it's very funny......

William Graham wrote:
> "Clue Giver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...

>>> Sigh. It was a joke about COVERING UP tattoos.
>>>
>>> Sigh.

>> In general, to qualify as a joke something has to be funny to more
>> than one
>> person.

> I didn't read the original post, but I think I can reconstruct the
> joke.....You were talking about the reason for wearing birka's,
> right? - and the answer was, to cover up all the tattoos.....
>
> If this was it....I think it's very funny......

The guy's face was covered in tattoos. So I said the only thing he could
"job interview" for would be as a terrorist. I left it -- mistakenly,
apparently -- to the reader to figure out why (namely, that that's about the
only position that requires covering up one's entire face as a dress code).

I repeat: SIGH!

Howard Brazee wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 04:37:30 GMT, Dave Hazelwood
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>> But those who get tattoos think they are improving on plain old
>>> uninteresting skin by decorating it. And who can say that they are wrong?
>>>

>> Anybody

> I find tattoos and piercings to be ugly turn-offs. But that doesn't
> make me right, only bigoted.

Don't know that it even means bigoted. Everybody's entitled to their own
opinion.

Way I figure it, you wanna' poke holes in your body, that's fine by me
.... as long as you ain't proposin' I gotta' poke holes in mine.

But that don't mean I think it looks anything but stupid.

On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 17:38:50 -0700, Bill Sornson wrote:

> William Graham wrote:
>> "Clue Giver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> In general, to qualify as a joke something has to be funny to more
>>> than one
>>> person.

>> I didn't read the original post, but I think I can reconstruct the
>> joke.....You were talking about the reason for wearing birka's,
>> right? - and the answer was, to cover up all the tattoos.....
>>
>> If this was it....I think it's very funny......

> The guy's face was covered in tattoos. So I said the only thing he could
> "job interview" for would be as a terrorist. I left it -- mistakenly,
> apparently -- to the reader to figure out why (namely, that that's about the
> only position that requires covering up one's entire face as a dress code).

Just like the Iraqi terrorists that flew the planes into the wtc on 9/11.