Tattoos - Hmmmmm?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Dom, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Dom

    Dom Guest

    Well the snow is finally melting and all that is left are the pot holes, and plenty of sand and
    debris on the side of the road. But the riding has been great. Temps must have been in the 50s and
    they predict we might hit 60 tomorrow. Great first day of spring. As I was riding a couple of
    motorcyclist passed going the other way. They tooted (which I find is the norm) and we waved. Then I
    noticed my shadow on the road and thought for a moment, "if it weren't for the pedaling I could pass
    for being on a motorcycle". Then I thought is time to get that tattoo (came close a couple of times
    but never got there) and what would it be. And then I thought I wonder how many benters have tattoos
    and what kind of tattos do they have. Don't think I want to know where but if you feel the need then
    go for it. So who out there has a tatto and what kind do you have?

    Tags:

  2. Skip

    Skip Guest

    I'm thinking how it would be if we were like the some of the sailors of days gone by. Every
    time they would go in to port they would cross off the old girlfriend's name and tattoo and
    have last night's new special friend tattooed on. We could do that with our bent acquisitions.
    It would be so cool.

    skip

  3. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

    not a fan of tatoos at all, but have seen one i like (actually a set of two) Right lower leg,
    chainrings and crank arm, crank pointing down. Left lower leg, crank arm, pointed up. very cool...

    "skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm thinking how it would be if we were like the some of the sailors of
    days
    > gone by. Every time they would go in to port they would cross off the old girlfriend's name and
    > tattoo and have last night's new special friend tattooed on. We could do that with our bent
    > acquisitions. It would be so cool.
    >
    > skip

  4. x

    x Guest

    RE/
    >not a fan of tatoos at all, but have seen one i like (actually a set of two) Right lower leg,
    >chainrings and crank arm, crank pointing down. Left lower leg, crank arm, pointed up. very cool...

    The best one I've seen was on the back of a pro boxer in Hawaii. No words at all, just the outline
    of each of the Hawaiian Islands - instantly recognizable to anybody who's lived there.

    PeteCresswell