TBR dies in a tragic car crash.



T

Thebillrodgers

Guest
Yes it's true, TheBillRodgers was killed by a drunk driver on slick new england roads this morning
while jogging. Tragically the running guru never knew what hit him as the drunk ran him down from
his behind. Witnesses said a hispanic male was driving with a vanity plate of "ItchySanchez69", with
a large phallic shaped hood ornament that speared Bill in his "netheregions". The police are trying
to track him down, but so far have only been led to a phony Yahoo account. Poor Bill will be
remembered fon..., he was well respected amongst his..., he was a great runner in his..., well, he
was breathing. So as I write this, you can all cry a tear for TheBillRodgers, because I am dead.
 
R

Rulebrittania

Guest
>TBR dies in a tragic car crash.

Tragic? The car was damaged then, eh?
 
R

Run

Guest
>TBR dies in a tragic car crash.

Again? I didn't know that cats' feces had 9 lives too.
 
M

Miss-G-

Guest
This is the nuttiest group ever.

Thanks Miss-G-

"TheBillRodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yes it's true, TheBillRodgers was killed by a drunk driver on slick new england roads this
> morning while jogging. Tragically the running guru never knew what hit him as the drunk ran him
> down from his behind. Witnesses said a hispanic male was driving with a vanity plate of
> "ItchySanchez69", with a large phallic shaped hood ornament that speared Bill in his
> "netheregions". The police are trying to track him down, but so far have only been led to a phony
> Yahoo account. Poor Bill will be remembered fon..., he was well respected amongst his..., he was
> a great runner in his..., well, he was breathing. So as I write this, you can all cry a tear for
> TheBillRodgers, because I am dead.
 
T

Thebillrodgers

Guest
I'd reply, but your post never appeared on my server, and I never saw it.

[email protected] (RUN) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> >TBR dies in a tragic car crash.
>
> Again? I didn't know that cats' feces had 9 lives too.
 
D

Donovan Rebbech

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, TheBillRodgers wrote:
> Yes it's true, TheBillRodgers was killed by a drunk driver on slick new england roads this morning
> while jogging. Tragically the running guru never knew what hit him as the drunk ran him down from
> his behind. Witnesses said a hispanic male was driving with a vanity plate of "ItchySanchez69",
> with a large phallic shaped hood ornament that speared Bill in his "netheregions". The police are
> trying to track him down, but so far have only been led to a phony Yahoo account.

And the tragic part is that Itchy's still on the loose, right ?

> Poor Bill will be remembered fon...,

a few minutes at most

> he was well respected amongst his...,

pet roaches

> he was a great runner in his...,

dreams

Cheers,
--
Donovan Rebbechi http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/
 
T

Thebillrodgers

Guest
Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>>
> And the tragic part is that Itchy's still on the loose, right ?
>

No, he is currently being held on his own recognizance. Yes that's

> > Poor Bill will be remembered fon...,
>
> a few minutes at most
>

My staue will be erected in Times Square, and every runner who goes by it will momentarily
think of me.

> > he was well respected amongst his...,
>
> pet roaches
>

You know the name of the littlest one? Donovan.

> > he was a great runner in his...,
>
> dreams

I'm afraid doping for the olympics killed enough of his brain cells that his dreams are
hazy at best.