TBR dies in a tragic car crash.

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Thebillrodgers, Feb 4, 2004.

  1. Yes it's true, TheBillRodgers was killed by a drunk driver on slick new england roads this morning
    while jogging. Tragically the running guru never knew what hit him as the drunk ran him down from
    his behind. Witnesses said a hispanic male was driving with a vanity plate of "ItchySanchez69", with
    a large phallic shaped hood ornament that speared Bill in his "netheregions". The police are trying
    to track him down, but so far have only been led to a phony Yahoo account. Poor Bill will be
    remembered fon..., he was well respected amongst his..., he was a great runner in his..., well, he
    was breathing. So as I write this, you can all cry a tear for TheBillRodgers, because I am dead.

    Tags:

  2. >TBR dies in a tragic car crash.

    Tragic? The car was damaged then, eh?

  3. Run

    Run Guest

    >TBR dies in a tragic car crash.

    Again? I didn't know that cats' feces had 9 lives too.

  4. [email protected] (RuleBrittania) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > >TBR dies in a tragic car crash.
    >
    > Tragic? The car was damaged then, eh?

    LOL, Yes, Itchy's giant penis now has a scar on it.

  5. Miss-G-

    Miss-G- Guest

    This is the nuttiest group ever.

    Thanks Miss-G-

    "TheBillRodgers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Yes it's true, TheBillRodgers was killed by a drunk driver on slick new england roads this
    > morning while jogging. Tragically the running guru never knew what hit him as the drunk ran him
    > down from his behind. Witnesses said a hispanic male was driving with a vanity plate of
    > "ItchySanchez69", with a large phallic shaped hood ornament that speared Bill in his
    > "netheregions". The police are trying to track him down, but so far have only been led to a phony
    > Yahoo account. Poor Bill will be remembered fon..., he was well respected amongst his..., he was
    > a great runner in his..., well, he was breathing. So as I write this, you can all cry a tear for
    > TheBillRodgers, because I am dead.

  6. I'd reply, but your post never appeared on my server, and I never saw it.

  7. In article <[email protected]>, TheBillRodgers wrote:
    > Yes it's true, TheBillRodgers was killed by a drunk driver on slick new england roads this morning
    > while jogging. Tragically the running guru never knew what hit him as the drunk ran him down from
    > his behind. Witnesses said a hispanic male was driving with a vanity plate of "ItchySanchez69",
    > with a large phallic shaped hood ornament that speared Bill in his "netheregions". The police are
    > trying to track him down, but so far have only been led to a phony Yahoo account.

    And the tragic part is that Itchy's still on the loose, right ?

    > Poor Bill will be remembered fon...,

    a few minutes at most

    > he was well respected amongst his...,

    pet roaches

    > he was a great runner in his...,

    dreams

    Cheers,

  8. Donovan Rebbechi <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > And the tragic part is that Itchy's still on the loose, right ?

    No, he is currently being held on his own recognizance. Yes that's

    > > Poor Bill will be remembered fon...,
    >
    > a few minutes at most

    My staue will be erected in Times Square, and every runner who goes by it will momentarily
    think of me.

    > > he was well respected amongst his...,
    >
    > pet roaches

    You know the name of the littlest one? Donovan.

    > > he was a great runner in his...,
    >
    > dreams

    I'm afraid doping for the olympics killed enough of his brain cells that his dreams are
    hazy at best.