TBR is leaving RR forever!

The Messiah

Guest
Yes folks it's true, I'm bored, and this nonsense of waiting 3 to 9 hours for my posts to appear is
grating on me like a cheese O' matic on sharp cheddar. I guess I'll leave you tiny-dicked whimps to
yourselves. Just remember TBR's rules to live by, 1) Always lube first. 2) Never use a condom. and
3) Follow the five F's religiously. Bon Ami bendahoes!

Ha Ha! I win!

> Yes folks it's true, I'm bored,

I'm not bored. I've been working on a post about how best to lace shoes. Following that, perhaps an
interestesting bit about running in the cold, layers and such. What fun!

> and this nonsense of waiting 3 to 9 hours for my posts to appear is grating on me like a cheese O'
> matic on sharp cheddar.

Have you been spanked by every IP in your state?

> Follow the five F's religiously. Bon Ami bendahoes!

WTF are the 5 F's?

Surf <how can we miss you if you won't go away?

"Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Ha Ha! I win!

Yes, you are now the most isiotic on here.

> I'm not bored.

It's easy to fill a vacant space, if you get my drift.

> Have you been spanked by every IP in your state?

All except Netzero, they just don't care.

> > Follow the five F's religiously. Bon Ami bendahoes!
>
> WTF are the 5 F's?

Christ sakes, what did you go to an all boys school or something? The

5F,forget 'em.

<how can we miss you if you won't go away?>

I'll check back in a week, I bet you're on your knees (not for your usual reasons) begging for
my return.

> Yes, you are now the most isiotic on here.

I will endevour to be every bit as isiotic as you, if only I knew how.

> It's easy to fill a vacant space, if you get my drift.

No, I don't get your so called 'drift'. I'm an isiot.

> All except Netzero, they just don't care.

So then what is with the Google fetish?

> Christ sakes, what did you go to an all boys school or something? The

> 5F,forget 'em.

Oh. Where I grew up it was just one F.

> I'll check back in a week, I bet you're on your knees (not for your usual reasons) begging for
> my return.

Uh huh, sure. If you stay away for a week you must be going in to rehab or back to the 'rest home'
for another round of therapy (& say hello to Roger when you see him).

"Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>I will endevour to be every bit as isiotic as you, if only I knew
how.

If you don't know what it means, and are too stupid to look it up, then I doubt you could do it.

> > It's easy to fill a vacant space, if you get my drift.
>
> No, I don't get your so called 'drift'. I'm an isiot.

I'll spell it out for you. Small minds are easily occupied. I know you're very busy concentrating on
breathing, but try to let it sink in.

> So then what is with the Google fetish?

It annoys, so therefore I am.

The one where you Finger your ********?

> Uh huh, sure. If you stay away for a week you must be going in to rehab or back to the 'rest home'
> for another round of therapy (& say hello to Roger when you see him).

Please! Roidger is kept in maximum security isolation, I get free reign as long as I wear my
straight jacket.

> If you don't know what it means, and are too stupid to look it up, then I doubt you could do it.

Yes, why don't I look it up? Lets see here island, isotope, hmmm. Wait! What if Bill is just a
drooling idiot and there is no such word as 'isiot'? Damn! All that those wasted hours
researching isiotism.

> > So then what is with the Google fetish?
> >
> It annoys, so therefore I am.

I see, you mentioned how posting via Google was painful. So you're a masochist. Disturbingly, that
explains quite a lot.

> > Oh. Where I grew up it was just one F.
> >
> The one where you Finger your ********?

I'm not old enough to have to worry about my prostate.

> > Uh huh, sure. If you stay away for a week you must be going in to rehab
or
> > back to the 'rest home' for another round of therapy (& say hello to
Roger
> > when you see him).
>
> Please! Roidger is kept in maximum security isolation, I get free reign as long as I wear my
> straight jacket.

A one hour stroll in the garden is not free reign.

"Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Yes, why don't I look it up? Lets see here island, isotope, hmmm. Wait! What if Bill is just a
> drooling idiot and there is no such word as 'isiot'? Damn! All that those wasted hours researching
> isiotism.

Using a third-world dictionary?

> I see, you mentioned how posting via Google was painful. So you're a masochist. Disturbingly, that
> explains quite a lot.

But I also mentioned how that was the reason I was leaving, because it's just too painful to have to
read through another of your boring posts.

>> I'm not old enough to have to worry about my prostate.

Yeah it's even worse at your age, because you do it for pleasure.

> A one hour stroll in the garden is not free reign.

I can stroll around the garden all day, not for just an hour.