TBR is leaving RR forever!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by The Messiah, Dec 17, 2003.

  1. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    Yes folks it's true, I'm bored, and this nonsense of waiting 3 to 9 hours for my posts to appear is
    grating on me like a cheese O' matic on sharp cheddar. I guess I'll leave you tiny-dicked whimps to
    yourselves. Just remember TBR's rules to live by, 1) Always lube first. 2) Never use a condom. and
    3) Follow the five F's religiously. Bon Ami bendahoes!

    Tags:

  2. Ha Ha! I win!

    > Yes folks it's true, I'm bored,

    I'm not bored. I've been working on a post about how best to lace shoes. Following that, perhaps an
    interestesting bit about running in the cold, layers and such. What fun!

    > and this nonsense of waiting 3 to 9 hours for my posts to appear is grating on me like a cheese O'
    > matic on sharp cheddar.

    Have you been spanked by every IP in your state?

    > Follow the five F's religiously. Bon Ami bendahoes!

    WTF are the 5 F's?

    Surf <how can we miss you if you won't go away?

  3. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    "Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Ha Ha! I win!

    Yes, you are now the most isiotic on here.

    > I'm not bored.

    It's easy to fill a vacant space, if you get my drift.

    > Have you been spanked by every IP in your state?

    All except Netzero, they just don't care.

    > > Follow the five F's religiously. Bon Ami bendahoes!
    >
    > WTF are the 5 F's?

    Christ sakes, what did you go to an all boys school or something? The

    5F,forget 'em.

    <how can we miss you if you won't go away?>

    I'll check back in a week, I bet you're on your knees (not for your usual reasons) begging for
    my return.

  4. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    [email protected] (NotTactful) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > <TBR is leaving RR forever!
    >
    > From 5:37 am to 11:47 am is the shortest "forever" I've yet seen...

    Time is relevant.

  5. > Yes, you are now the most isiotic on here.

    I will endevour to be every bit as isiotic as you, if only I knew how.

    > It's easy to fill a vacant space, if you get my drift.

    No, I don't get your so called 'drift'. I'm an isiot.

    > All except Netzero, they just don't care.

    So then what is with the Google fetish?

    > Christ sakes, what did you go to an all boys school or something? The

    > 5F,forget 'em.

    Oh. Where I grew up it was just one F.

    > I'll check back in a week, I bet you're on your knees (not for your usual reasons) begging for
    > my return.

    Uh huh, sure. If you stay away for a week you must be going in to rehab or back to the 'rest home'
    for another round of therapy (& say hello to Roger when you see him).

  6. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    "Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >I will endevour to be every bit as isiotic as you, if only I knew
    how.

    If you don't know what it means, and are too stupid to look it up, then I doubt you could do it.

    > > It's easy to fill a vacant space, if you get my drift.
    >
    > No, I don't get your so called 'drift'. I'm an isiot.

    I'll spell it out for you. Small minds are easily occupied. I know you're very busy concentrating on
    breathing, but try to let it sink in.

    > So then what is with the Google fetish?

    It annoys, so therefore I am.

    > Oh. Where I grew up it was just one F.

    The one where you Finger your arsehole?

    > Uh huh, sure. If you stay away for a week you must be going in to rehab or back to the 'rest home'
    > for another round of therapy (& say hello to Roger when you see him).

    Please! Roidger is kept in maximum security isolation, I get free reign as long as I wear my
    straight jacket.

  7. > If you don't know what it means, and are too stupid to look it up, then I doubt you could do it.

    Yes, why don't I look it up? Lets see here island, isotope, hmmm. Wait! What if Bill is just a
    drooling idiot and there is no such word as 'isiot'? Damn! All that those wasted hours
    researching isiotism.

    > > So then what is with the Google fetish?
    > >
    > It annoys, so therefore I am.

    I see, you mentioned how posting via Google was painful. So you're a masochist. Disturbingly, that
    explains quite a lot.

    > > Oh. Where I grew up it was just one F.
    > >
    > The one where you Finger your arsehole?

    I'm not old enough to have to worry about my prostate.

    > > Uh huh, sure. If you stay away for a week you must be going in to rehab
    or
    > > back to the 'rest home' for another round of therapy (& say hello to
    Roger
    > > when you see him).
    >
    > Please! Roidger is kept in maximum security isolation, I get free reign as long as I wear my
    > straight jacket.

    A one hour stroll in the garden is not free reign.

  8. The Messiah

    The Messiah Guest

    "Surf McBrowse" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yes, why don't I look it up? Lets see here island, isotope, hmmm. Wait! What if Bill is just a
    > drooling idiot and there is no such word as 'isiot'? Damn! All that those wasted hours researching
    > isiotism.

    Using a third-world dictionary?

    > I see, you mentioned how posting via Google was painful. So you're a masochist. Disturbingly, that
    > explains quite a lot.

    But I also mentioned how that was the reason I was leaving, because it's just too painful to have to
    read through another of your boring posts.

    >> I'm not old enough to have to worry about my prostate.

    Yeah it's even worse at your age, because you do it for pleasure.

    > A one hour stroll in the garden is not free reign.

    I can stroll around the garden all day, not for just an hour.